GreaseSpot Cafe

J.E. Stiles The Gift of the Holy Spirit book

potato

4 hours ago, T-Bone said:

Wow wee – after a certain someone saying in so many different ways “let’s not bring up wierwille…leave wierwille out of this discussion…  I’m just interested in the Word” on this and other threads…and then…

Toto pulls back the curtain…again…after someone had reactivated The Great Oz mobile and drove it onto Grease Spot property.

(note: for this reimagined episode of The Wizard of Oz, the part of Toto is played by Grease Spotters)

Almost everything you say is dead wrong. I can say that because I can compare the things you say about me with what I know about me. On the other hand you have no idea who or what I am, so you can't. If I were to share your post with people who do know me, believe me, it'd be LOL to the max. But I won't show it to anybody just in case you come to your senses some day and become terribly ashamed of your behaviour.

Where do I meet with my "followers?" How many followers do I have? What makes you think I even want followers? I could go on, but your posts are so full of error, I wouldn't know where to start, so I won't.

You sure come to some wild conclusions with very little info. You make most of it up. It's all fantasy. I don't even want to talk to you any more until you grow up a bit.

6 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

I'm referring to your post that you said that my post had nothing to with.

You mean the post that was before the post that replied to the post that I posted? :rolleyes:

Can you see I still don't get it? Forget it, unless it's really important to you. If so, please quote the post we are talking about and I'll answer the best I can.

12 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

care to share your interpretation?

Dang! I don't know why I said that. You wouldn't believe how it is to live the life of a troll. I'm getting TOO many replies to keep track of. At least for me. Others are undoubtedly better organized.

Interpretation of what? Let me know and I'll try to answer. I'm really not trying to be difficult here, but like I said, lot's of bytes coming across my screen.

1 hour ago, Bolshevik said:

rrobs!  . . .  I did find this website LINK

Good link. It never ceases to amaze me the amount of information on the internet. Imagine, a whole page on nothing but non-sequitur. I always thought it was just a cartoon. :rolleyes:

Thanks

2 hours ago, Rocky said:

Rich Robson is, here at GSC, a disingenuous interloper, denying the truth about his motives and agenda.

He denies that he's a sycophant of Wierwille, but his website is a clone of what he learned from TWI.

He's a jackal.

Fill me in; what are my real motives and agenda? I thought I knew, but maybe I need your help.

19 minutes ago, rrobs said:

Dang! I don't know why I said that. You wouldn't believe how it is to live the life of a troll. I'm getting TOO many replies to keep track of. At least for me. Others are undoubtedly better organized.

Interpretation of what? Let me know and I'll try to answer. I'm really not trying to be difficult here, but like I said, lot's of bytes coming across my screen.

Simple ways to fix that and entirely up to you.

Interpretation of thing I was referring to, DUH!

32 minutes ago, rrobs said:

You mean the post that was before the post that replied to the post that I posted? :rolleyes:

Can you see I still don't get it? Forget it, unless it's really important to you. If so, please quote the post we are talking about and I'll answer the best I can.

Yep, I posted it.  Hope that helps.

Yes, it is important.  It should be dealt with swiftly.

1 minute ago, Bolshevik said:

Simple ways to fix that and entirely up to you.

Interpretation of thing I was referring to, DUH!

Oh, "the thing you were referring to?" To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure how to interpret that "thing you referred to." Mostly because I still don't know what the "thing you referred to" is. I'd like to help, but I need something more specific.

11 minutes ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

Rob's, I like meaningful intelligent discussion.  IMO, the more you post, the less intelligent you sound. Have a good life.

Opinion noted and disregarded. Sorry. I see things differently.

8 minutes ago, rrobs said:

Oh, "the thing you were referring to?" To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure how to interpret that "thing you referred to." Mostly because I still don't know what the "thing you referred to" is. I'd like to help, but I need something more specific.

It is common to have to repeat oneself when dealing with followers or former of Victor Paul Wierwille.   Point proven.

There's little arrows on the upper right of quote boxes that help to find previously quoted material.  You're welcome.

4 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

It is common to have to repeat oneself when dealing with followers or former of Victor Paul Wierwille.   Point proven.

Why do you have to go and say something like that? Do you think it makes me want to engage with you? It doesn't. Gee....wonder why?

56 minutes ago, rrobs said:

Almost everything you say is dead wrong. I can say that because I can compare the things you say about me with what I know about me. On the other hand you have no idea who or what I am, so you can't. 

We don't know who or what you are?

Well, for starters, we know you're someone who came to this site and deceptively misrepresented yourself.

How am I doing?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, rrobs said:

Why do you have to go and say something like that? Do you think it makes me want to engage with you? It doesn't. Gee....wonder why?

I wasn't talking to you.  You have to get "to whom" correct, or else of course it won't make sense.

9 minutes ago, skyrider said:

Hey, Mr. Obfuscation......."almost thou persuadest me to NOT be a Christian."   

Or......are you Mr. Circumlocution?

It's all on you pal. I'm not trying to persuade anybody about anything. I think I made it clear that I speak the word and it's God that gives the increase. I don't worry about who believes and who doesn't. Truth is most Christians I talk to think I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing. But then most Jews didn't believe Jesus. That last  statement should give you some good fodder. I can see it now, "rrobs thinks he's Jesus." LOL

8 hours ago, skyrider said:

Yep.....according to your website, you sure do.

Orange Book --- top pick of research tools

• Click on "PFAL" --- and read it word for word.
  • Same with the other links on this list.
  • The Way International is NOT going to like this one bit.

Julian Bible Institute

So......tell us about Julian Bible Institute?

Are you selling soap......er, a tweaked version of pfal?

4 minutes ago, waysider said:

We don't know who or what you are?

Well, for starters, we know you're someone who came to this site and deceptively misrepresented yourself.

How am I doing?

To be honest, so far, not good at all. But maybe I don't fully understand what you said. What did I represent myself as, and how does it differ from what I actually am? I'll reserve final judgement until I hear back from you on that.

10 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

I wasn't talking to you.  You have to get "to whom" correct, or else of course it won't make sense.

That explains it. Right on about "to whom." I do need to keep that straight. Thanks.

21 minutes ago, skyrider said:

So......tell us about Julian Bible Institute?

Are you selling soap......er, a tweaked version of pfal?

JBI is for my own private use. I can access the info from anywhere. Never was meant to be public. In fact, I'm the only one who can get into it now. Check it out: http://www.julianbibleinstitute.com

Actually, I'm sure somebody could hack into it and discover all my deep dark secrets,  get the "goods" on me. I just did the barest of security measures. Maybe make a contest to see who can hack into it first. Better hurry though. If I get motivated I might make it unhackable to all but the best hackers. Good luck!

Edited by rrobs
type