GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

• 2 weeks later...

Times have changed. Our kids are getting worse. They won't obey their parents. They just want to fart and curse.

Should we blame the government or blame society? Or should we blame the images on TV?

No!

Blame Canada!

Edited by Raf

1 hour ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

It's a Wonderful Life (?)

I'm assuming that this isn't yet another Muppet movie...

George

I thought you might jump to that conclusion.  

You are correct- the answer is "It's A Wonderful Life."  The Sesame St muppets in question were named after the characters in this movie.

"Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories. We've already missed the Spring."

"This is probably my last chance."

"Mine too."

"Oh, it's nobody's fault but my own! I was looking up... it was the nearest thing to heaven! You were there..."

"I thought everything was fine until I saw you last night. Then I knew there must be something between us, even if it's only an ocean."

George

Edited by GeorgeStGeorge

"Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories. We've already missed the Spring."

"Mine too."

"Oh, it's nobody's fault but my own! I was looking up... it was the nearest thing to heaven! You were there..."

"I thought everything was fine until I saw you last night. Then I knew there must be something between us, even if it's only an ocean."

"Oh darling. Don't - don't worry darling. If - if you can paint, I can walk. Anything can happen, don't you think?"

"Yes, darling. Yes, yes, yes."

"I'm getting married and I want you to be the first to congratulate me."

"Marriage is something to rush to?"

George

"Mine too."

"Oh darling. Don't - don't worry darling. If - if you can paint, I can walk. Anything can happen, don't you think?"

"Yes, darling. Yes, yes, yes."

"I'm getting married and I want you to be the first to congratulate me."

"Marriage is something to rush to?"

"You name the place and I'll obey."

"I don't know. I can't think. How about the top of the Empire State Building?"

"Oh, yes! That's perfect. It's the nearest thing to heaven we have in New York."

"102nd floor. And don't forget to take the elevator."

George

• 2 weeks later...