GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

"You made me swallow my gum! That's going to be in my digestive tract for seven years!"

"Wait! We're fighting over Ramona?"  "Didn't you get my email explaining the situation?  "I skimmed it."  "You will pay for your insolence!"

"He punched the highlights out of her hair!"

"We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff."

"You made me swallow my gum! That's going to be in my digestive tract for seven years!"

"Wait! We're fighting over Ramona?"   "Didn't you get my email explaining the situation?   "I skimmed it."    "You will pay for your insolence!"

"We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff."

"Amazon.ca! What's the website for that?"  "Amazon.ca. "

"You broke the heart that broke mine."

"Well, if my cathedral of cutting-edge taste holds no interest for your tragically Canadian sensibilities, then I shall be forced to grant you a swift exit from the premises... and a fast entrance into hell!"

"What kind of tea do you want?"  "There's more than one kind?"   "We have blueberry, raspberry, ginseng, sleepy time, green tea, green tea with lemon, green tea with lemon and honey, liver disaster, ginger with honey, ginger without honey, vanilla almond, white truffel, blueberry chamomile, vanilla walnut, constant comment and... earl grey."   "Did you make some of those up?"

"Wait! We're fighting over Ramona?" "Didn't you get my email explaining the situation? "I skimmed it." "You will pay for your insolence!"

"Well, if my cathedral of cutting-edge taste holds no interest for your tragically Canadian sensibilities, then I shall be forced to grant you a swift exit from the premises... and a fast entrance into hell!"

"What kind of tea do you want?"   "There's more than one kind?"

"We have blueberry, raspberry, ginseng, sleepy time, green tea, green tea with lemon, green tea with lemon and honey, liver disaster, ginger with honey, ginger without honey, vanilla almond, white truffel, blueberry chamomile, vanilla walnut, constant comment and... earl grey."

"Did you make some of those up?"

"If you want something bad, you have to fight for it. Step up your game, Scott. Break out the L-word." "Lesbian?"   "The other L-word."   "...Lesbians???"

"Every pilgrim reaches the end of its journey... some sooner than others."

"Do you have any idea how long it took me to get all the evil exes' contact information so I could form this stupid league?    Like, two hours! Two hours!"

" Prepare to feel the wrath of the League of the Evil Exes."

"What about Ramona Flowers?"  "You know her? Tell me now."

"Scott has unlocked the Power of Love!"

" You doing okay there?   "Yeah, good, good, good. She changed her hair."    "So, it looks nice blue!"     "Yeah I know, but she did it without making a big deal out of it or anything... She's fickle, impulsive, spontaneous... God what am I going to do? "

"Wait! We're fighting over Ramona?" "Didn't you get my email explaining the situation? "I skimmed it." "You will pay for your insolence!"

"What kind of tea do you want?"   "There's more than one kind?"

"We have blueberry, raspberry, ginseng, sleepy time, green tea, green tea with lemon, green tea with lemon and honey, liver disaster, ginger with honey, ginger without honey, vanilla almond, white truffel, blueberry chamomile, vanilla walnut, constant comment and... earl grey."

"Did you make some of those up?"

"If you want something bad, you have to fight for it. Step up your game, Scott. Break out the L-word." "Lesbian?"   "The other L-word."   "...Lesbians???"

"Every pilgrim reaches the end of its journey... some sooner than others."

"Do you have any idea how long it took me to get all the evil exes' contact information so I could form this stupid league?    Like, two hours! Two hours!"

" Prepare to feel the wrath of the League of the Evil Exes."

"What about Ramona Flowers?"  "You know her? Tell me now."

"Scott has unlocked the Power of Love!"

" You doing okay there?   "Yeah, good, good, good. She changed her hair."    "So, it looks nice blue!"     "Yeah I know, but she did it without making a big deal out of it or anything... She's fickle, impulsive, spontaneous... God what am I going to do? "

On 8/16/2023 at 3:55 PM, Raf said:

Pilgrim?

Scott Pilgrim you say?

Scott Pilgrim v. The World?

Correct- but you knew that. Scott Pilgrim faces the seven evil ex's of his intended girlfriend, Ramona Flowers (who works for Amazon.ca).  She has lots of varieties of tea at home, and changes the color of her hair whenever she feels like it.

3 hours ago, Raf said:

"When your husband makes love to you, it's MY face he sees. When your baby's hungry, it's MY breast that feeds him. Look at you! When push comes to shove... you can't even breathe!"

Ok, very hostile exchange between the wife and mother, and somebody else, that narrows down the possibilities.  Possibly an angry nanny, now if I could remember some movie names that would help....

With WW not chiming in, I looked it up.  It was Gomez in the original.  Moving on,

"I love you, Millie. Now maybe that's just my programming talking, but guess what? Somebody wrote that program. I'm just a love letter to you. Somewhere out there is the author.

"Don't have a good day, have a great day."

George

"I love you, Millie. Now maybe that's just my programming talking, but guess what? Somebody wrote that program. I'm just a love letter to you. Somewhere out there is the author.

"Don't have a good day, have a great day."

"The first time I kiss a non toxic guy in like... forever and of course he's not even real."

"There's not a button for that."

"Oh... he found the button."

"He's just resting."

"In pieces! That man is dead!"

"He's so sleepy."

George