GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

If it's your turn and you're posting the quotes, then it is expected you will go to imdb.com  or wikiquote and find more quotes from the movie.  Unless you're playing it and pausing it, it's the best way to get quotes.

Mind you, if you are GUESSING, it is NOT allowed to look up anything unless you're willing to disqualify yourself for the round.  (You are impatient and just HAVE to look it up.)

So, if you're stuck for quotes to post, you know where to look.

Thank you WordWolf, here are a few more quotes:

BRONSON:  "Now what the hell is that"

LOUISE:   "It's a sidesaddle"

BRONSON:   "A sidesaddle?  You mean to tell me you're gonna put that on the side of a horse?"

JAMIE:   "Are you going to bust him?"

BRONSON:   "Do you know what it means bustin' a horse?

JAMIE:   "Showin' it you can't be thrown?"

BRONSON:   "No, that ain't all of it.  Bustin' a horse means just exactly that: you bust him.  And that takes all the spunk out of a horse... it breaks him. And I'm not gonna bust a Valdez horse.

Typically, if the other players are stumped, you either provide a clue to a different movie OR declare free post, giving other players a chance to jump in and continue the game.

THIS GOES FOR ALL GAME THREADS

"She never saw him again. Not after that night."

"How do you know?"

"Because I was there."

"You could have gone up there. You could still go."

"No, sweetheart. I'm an old woman now. I would rather he remember me the way I was."

"How do you know he's still alive?"

"I don't know, not for sure. But I believe he is. You see, before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. If he weren't up there now... I don't think it would be snowing. Sometimes, you can still catch me dancing in it."

"Hold me."

"I can't."

George

"Hold it! You'd never last five minutes in a New York subway!"   *WHAM*   *WHAM*     "Now, THAT's how it's done!"

"I'm saying that if CBS was there, we would have 'made' Sports Spectacular!"     "What-you wanna do it again?"

"I'll be d*ed-a Kojak with a Kodak!"

"Might be easier with your lights on."      "Why advertise?"

"Hold it! You'd never last five minutes in a New York subway!"   *WHAM*   *WHAM*     "Now, THAT's how it's done!"

"I'm saying that if CBS was there, we would have 'made' Sports Spectacular!"     "What-you wanna do it again?"

"Why'd he call me 'shorty'?"  "Because you're small. Small.   S-M-all."

"When you don't want him he's around! When you want him he's not around! I'm gonna go get a beer!"

"Only in America! Get me 12 suites, better yet, the entire floor!"

"Why'd he call me 'shorty'?"  "Because you're small. Small.   S-M-all."

"When you don't want him he's around! When you want him he's not around! I'm gonna go get a beer!"

"Only in America! Get me 12 suites, better yet, the entire floor!"

"This infrared is the cat's @$$."

"He can say that. He can say that cause if I had the time, I'd take those rosary beads and shove em up your nose."     "These rosary beads? Up this nose?"     "Yeah."   "Will ya take a little advice? Bring friends." "Yeah, lots of them."

"Listen to what I'm telling you. You go find a doctor. Get me Dr. Kildare. Get me Dr. Livingston. Get me Dr. Frankenstein. Just get me a doctor! Go where the - go where the doctors hang out."   "Where is that?" "Bars, golf courses."   "Golf course, bar. All right. Where else? Hospital!"      "Try that too." 

" Maybe next year, we'll do this again."

16 minutes ago, Raf said:

I feel like it's Amazon Women on Traxx, or some other movie that these threads have brought to life on repeated occasions.

And yet, the posters haven't been inclined to watch it.    (BTW, Wordpup got it from the first quote.  In fairness, his favorite exchange from the movie was the first one i used.)