GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

I still don't know what the movie is, but "anal leakage" is a problem with all non-caloric oils. They're "non-caloric" because they're not absorbed in the intestine, so out they come! My company worked on such a product for a while, but decided the AL problem was a killer.

Back to Name that Flick.

George

LOL! Some of those "anal leakage" products actually sell very well.

It's probably considered a "chick flick" but it shouldn't be it's hilarious and rivals "Something About Mary" in side splitting laughs, imo. Although, it is starting to look like a stumper. I'll wait a couple of more hours and if no one has it I'll post something new.

Here's another quote:

"Follow the yellow brick road....follow the yellow brick road....It's a cute puppy!"

Okay, it's from "The Sweetest Thing" with Christina Applegate and Cameron Diaz. I know most think it's a chick flick, but really....please check it out. You'll be laughing your face off!

I'll pick something else...

I was 95% sure I was right. Then I checked. Now I'm 100% sure. So...

"What do you want me to do John? I'll do it. You want me to let you walk out of here and see how far you get?"

"Now why would you want to do a foolish thing like that?"

"When I die and I stand before God awaiting judgment and he asks me why I let one of HIS miracles die, what am I gonna say, that it was my job?"