GreaseSpot Cafe

For Music Lovers

polar bear

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waysider-The guitar solo in "These arms of mine" was a killer. Thanks for that. It sounded like he was using a Line 6 amp. I have one, boy they can put out some good sound.

MStar-That rendition of "Stars and Stripes" on the classical guitar was fantastic. Boy can he play. Great performance.

Edited by polar bear

As I was driving down Rt.1 (Sea Coast scienic drive)from Kittry Maine to Gloucester,NH yesterday..I was in the back seat of my daughters jeep, taking photos of the most beautiful seascapes I have ever seen...this song came on..drove my emotions ...so sweet.Righteous Brother's-Unchained Melody I am having real prblems with embeding lately...can someone try to embed this..

Edited by likeaneagle

As I was driving down Rt.1 (Sea Coast scienic drive)from Kittry Maine to Gloucester,NH yesterday..I was in the back seat of my daughters jeep, taking photos of the most beautiful seascapes I have ever seen

Heres one of my favorite summer bands,made up of normal people, Eddie from Ohio

describing what is still one of my favorite things to do.

PS-that is one of my favorite drives as well, I used to live right on it in Rye,NH

Edited by mstar1

This wont be for everybody.

The marijuana thread got me thinking of some things that I havent listened to in quite awhile :redface:

the audio quality isnt that great, but this is what I was listening to 35 summers ago. ......:biglaugh:

I dont know how I listened to something of this intensity nearly everyday, but I did, and to me it seemed like magic

The first song unfortunately is broken up into two parts

Part 1

Part 2

Edited by mstar1