GreaseSpot Cafe

The Way Multinational

Bolshevik

I did a forum search on international and ended up with a hit for every "The Way International"

twi is based in the US. Leadership encourages people to learn english in order to take the classes. twi is always advertising its "outreach countries" with "pride". Some the best stories come from countries in the midst of civil war or something of the like.

I was just thinking, me being a "fat lazy stupid American" and having a negative view of twi; How does the international population view twi? its leadership? it practices? Are the leaders overseas guilty of the same things as the American leaders? Any views a Non-American would like to bring up?

I'm non American. Twi is almost gone here. I have contacts with many other International folks who were involved with twi and they say twi has followers in only a few countries now. Very little in Europe, they chased them all away. Zaire is the only halfway sized work and it's going downhill fast.

• 2 weeks later...

I forget how many countries TWI used to "Boast" about having fellowsihps and classes in.

When 'ol Doc Vic was around he used to brag about how the Word was moving in all of the countries and how the people were 'getting blessed' on learning the word.

With the information superhighway it seems likemore people are in the know about TWI.

• 4 weeks later...
I forget how many countries TWI used to "Boast" about having fellowsihps and classes in.

When 'ol Doc Vic was around he used to brag about how the Word was moving in all of the countries and how the people were 'getting blessed' on learning the word.

With the information superhighway it seems likemore people are in the know about TWI.

It seems as though, the mark and avoid method employed by the TWI has finally caught up with them and backfired on them.

Leadership encourages people to learn english in order to take the classes.

At one time, twi prided itself for it's work in translating the class into different languages...of course, that was when there were still qualified people to do the translating work...Today, God has decided that learning English is a prerequisite for learning his truth. :biglaugh:

It seems as though, the mark and avoid method employed by the TWI has finally caught up with them and backfired on them.

Do you mean, all the marked and avoided people are speaking up,

or that they marked and avoided twi in response?

:biglaugh:

At one time, twi prided itself for it's work in translating the class into different languages...of course, that was when there were still qualified people to do the translating work...Today, God has decided that learning English is a prerequisite for learning his truth. :biglaugh:

To this day, there are people in twi you will announce that to,

and they will nod and say "Yes, that's what God decided.

Would you like some Kool-Aid?"

At one time, twi prided itself for it's work in translating the class into different languages...of course, that was when there were still qualified people to do the translating work...Today, God has decided that learning English is a prerequisite for learning his truth. biglaugh.gif
To this day, there are people in twi you will announce that to,

and they will nod and say "Yes, that's what God decided.

Would you like some Kool-Aid?"

Reminds me too much of "White Man's Burden"

:asdf::evildenk: