GreaseSpot Cafe

Can somebody help me?

RottieGrrrl

I guess this should go in just plain silly, but I am cheating because I know I'll get more peeks here.

I'm looking for this webpage to send to my goofball cousin in Florida. It is a picture where it says to turn up your volume all the way, and stare at the pic and it's supposed to be some sort of a haunted house cam, where it says ghosts will appear. Anyway, after you stare at the pic intensely for a minute, this huge ugly face appears and gives this big blood curdling scream. Someone posted this here at the cafe several years back. Can someone help me find this?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha they're scary even when you know something's coming

my first one was an email about "can you tell what's wrong with his picture" i think. it's a plain room maybe even flowers on the table

and you're looking and looking

and then OMG !!!!!

not sure if this is the one someone posted (maybe hills???) on here

they are so BAD

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha they're scary even when you know something's coming

EXACTLY!!! When I brought up that YouTube one this morning, I knew there was a scream coming but when it came I still screamed as loud and as long as that zombie dead guy that popped up! My poor dog thought I was going nuts.

And now I kind of remember that one with the table and flowers on it! I'm going to look for that now.

Sweet mother of God!...I think I soiled myself.

LOL oh this is too fun. While searching for the "What's wrong with this picture" I came across this oldie but goodie. According to the directions "Relax and concentrate on the four small dots in the middle of the picture for about 30 to 40 seconds. Then take a look at a wall near you, or any smooth, single colored surface. You will see a circle of light form. Blink your eyes a couple of times and a figure will begin to emerge"

illusion.jpg

That was great! The whole car, zombie act...scared the heck out of my niece last night!! Hahahaha I nearly laughed myself into a coma. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Yup, scared the crapouta me too even though I knew something like it was coming. Wicked!

And no the Zig Zag guy had a smoke in his hand or mouth and some kind of a thing on his head. Like an old tall ship sailor or something. And so now, who can post a picture of the Zig Zag dude? I think this guy looked more like Jesus...