• Thursday evening
    • Friday evening
    • Saturday afternoon
    • Saturday evening
    • Sunday afternoon
    • Sunday evening
    • I'm not interested in the live version
    • Anytime is fine with me

Alright. here is the quick and dirty for the show today. I would suggest that you register prior to the show.

go to www.talkshoe.com

The show is listed under Religion and Spirituality. Show #30770.

To listen to the show, you have to register and be logged in.

The show will start around 5pm est. I should be in the room around 4:30pm

If you want to participate in the show, you must call talkshoe. When you connect with the show, you will be prompted with what to do. Basically you call the talkshoe number (724-444-7444) You will be prompted to enter the show number (30770) and then you will either be connected or prompted for your PIN number and then you can participate.

I will be checking this thread if you have any questions.

Edited by pawtucket

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded it. Am trusting you this is a "secure" site and won't give me any viruses!

Tried to get to #30770 but could find no match. Do I have to wait until 4:30 EST today to do that?

Still a bit confused about this. Will this be like Pawtucket Live (versus Larry King)? You will be interviewing someone, let's call them Guest X, and we can call in and ask questions of either you or Guest X?

Will be there around 4:30 (if I can figure out how to get there!) and try to be "seated" and ready for the 5 pm program.

Suda

Oh, do I have to have www.talkshoe.com on my computer screen when I call the number or what. Yeah, I know, I'm a real dummy, but I'll try to catch on quickly.

All phones are muted by default and I unmute on the site.

Today we are going to wing it.

Make sure you download the talkshoe app. It is a safe site Suda. The talkshoe app has a built in chat room so you can type things as we go along.

If you go to the list of upcoming shows, it is listed there

All phones are muted by default and I unmute on the site.

Today we are going to wing it.

Make sure you download the talkshoe app. It is a safe site Suda. The talkshoe app has a built in chat room so you can type things as we go along.

If you go to the list of upcoming shows, it is listed there

we can chat?

We've got a terrific thunderstorm coming in. I hear rumblings and cracklings of lightning. Hopefully my access will stay up. *crossing fingers*

You'll probably be able to join in once it officially starts at the 5pm scheduled time, Suda. :)

That was fun and interesting and nice learning experience. Now that we have our feet wet, am looking forward to a more structured format and hearing everyone's input on specific topics.

Suda

It was fun and it's going to be a great platform for interviews, round table discussions and all that jazz.

It's educational, too.... I learned tonight that Mississippi isn't part of the south and there's no way I'm a southern belle.

Edited by Belle

yeah...that was quite cool

so many possibilities

initial reflections...

nice to hear our laughter

and i think that not knowing who all is listening is somewhat of a concern

...as it will likeley make it harder for many to share as much as they would like or need

but i do sure see a role for storytelling and "story catching" around here

...even selfishly...id love to hear them told

which is something we have already always been doing around here hypertextually and such

and a huge part of what heals us about this place

but this gizmo really seems to shift things into different gears

i mean, who wouldnt want to actually hear Johnny Lingo actually tell us all about the Eagle? ya know?

:eusa_clap:

Belle,

Sorry if I offended you, was trying to joke around. You are indeed a Southern Belle. But it got lost with all the people in there and interacting. Chose not to pursue it rather than to return to the subject. My mistake, and I apologize

Have found there are many regional differences between different areas of the south, like the east coast south (where I grew up) and the mid-south (where I live now). What's considered a "southernism" in one place is in stark contrast to what's considered a "southernism" in another. Has been very enlightening to me.

the_olive_branch_dove_storefront_logo.jpg

Suda (feeling horrible that she hurt your feelings unintentionally and hoping for forgiveness)