GreaseSpot Cafe

Adieu

FreeAtLast

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovin that song Dooj.

Listener that was sweet of you. Thanks it makes one feel that maybe their life has some significance and not just a drop in the ocean of life.

Bolshevik, hmmmm, in answer to your question, Ah,,,, Yeah. I hate drama. I like the other perspective too. It's comedy central. Oh well. Why did this thread have to get turned into another battle? Oh well.

Lovin that song Dooj.

Listener that was sweet of you. Thanks it makes one feel that maybe their life has some significance and not just a drop in the ocean of life.

Bolshevik, hmmmm, in answer to your question, Ah,,,, Yeah. I hate drama. I like the other perspective too. It's comedy central. Oh well. Why did this thread have to get turned into another battle? Oh well.

Not a battle really - just that sometimes misunderstandings arise. I think it's worked itself out pretty well though.

If you're OK with the Capt'n then I am too....

Not a battle really - just that sometimes misunderstandings arise. I think it's worked itself out pretty well though.

If you're OK with the Capt'n then I am too....

Well truth is we were really just messing with each other. I didn't think anyone else would take it derrogatorily. Oh well it started a mini war. And I was away too long and couldn't stop it.

Well truth is we were really just messing with each other. I didn't think anyone else would take it derrogatorily. Oh well it started a mini war. And I was away too long and couldn't stop it.

I'd like to chime in here. I went into TMI overdrive yesterday. Without going into all the gory details, someone used Free's profile and my profile to post inflammatory posts about a long time poster here. I was advised about it and thought that it was just on my profile. Later I was to find that it was on Free's profile also. This person then sent emails threatening to tell the torrid details about someone's past (about 5 years ago) Through a series of PM's over the next few days there was the insinuation that Free and another poster were somehow involved or complicit in this activity. Neither of them were. The person that posted these posts and email did it on his own. He was man enough to lay out the details to me last night.

Free just happened to be the profile that was targeted.

I hope you will reconsider (maybe you have, i haven't read this whole thread) Rumors have the ability to run faster than the truth.

That's scary! How did he get her/their password?????

He didn't get my password, he used the comments section on my profile. It was something that anyone could see. He and another poster were communicating using my profile. They weren't so bad on my profile but lewd and disgusting on the other profiles. I erased the comments on my profile. However, it did roll over into other arenas though and that wasn't the reason for my decisions.

Free,

I am thankful Paw came in with his information and even though I was in some of that PM madness there were a few of us that were hurting with you even though you didn't know about it.

And I hope you will accept my apology if in any way you thought I was holding hard feelings towards you. I think you are a dear heart and I think the usage of you in this was mean spirited.

I'm sorry Free.

I want you to stay but I can't ask you to forget all this crap that went down I realize.

Kathy

Free,

I am thankful Paw came in with his information and even though I was in some of that PM madness there were a few of us that were hurting with you even though you didn't know about it.

And I hope you will accept my apology if in any way you thought I was holding hard feelings towards you. I think you are a dear heart and I think the usage of you in this was mean spirited.

I'm sorry Free.

I want you to stay but I can't ask you to forget all this crap that went down I realize.

Kathy

Chatty - You can ALWAYS ask........ that's the point of forgiveness - "giving for"

Since I know that I wasn't part of the mean spirited crap laid on her I don't feel I need to be forgiven for my being a player. But if she didn't know I was hurting for her (as well as a few of us) then in that I would ask her forgiveness because I could have gotten through to her and made sure she knew.

OK... I admit it... about five years ago I was playing golf with my usual group and I moved the ball about a foot from the rough to the fairway... the guilt has been eating me up inside so I'm glad that now it's out in the open... I hope my coming clean about this might help persuade you to reconsider leaving... :( or at least staying in touch with your "friends" here via PM...

OK... I admit it... about five years ago I was playing golf with my usual group and I moved the ball about a foot from the rough to the fairway... the guilt has been eating me up inside so I'm glad that now it's out in the open... I hope my coming clean about this might help persuade you to reconsider leaving... :( or at least staying in touch with your "friends" here via PM...

I KNEW IT! ;)

I'm not sure if you and I have had much interaction or if we have, whether or not it has been pleasant. I hope it has. I too am sorry to see you go. My father had MS. If there is any information I can give you please let me know. In the meantime, I will remember you in my prayers.

As I read this thread my heart got sick. Sick at the false accusations run rampant, paranoia, and TWI/cult mindset.

I regret feeling that I should post the following on a goodbye thread. But because of certain statements and references made in this thread I feel I should. Sorry to burst everyone's sympathy bubbles.

Pawtucket has lied. I do not trust him. He has twisted words. He falsely accused me. He falsely accused my husband. He falsely accused a friend of mine. He falsely accused a friend of his. Pawtucket has never expressed that maybe, perhaps, possibly he could be wrong regarding certain parts of the circus that has gone on regarding the scenario.

He apparently is above reproach, just like the TWI leadership this board condemns. My dictionary calls that hypocrisy.

As this thread progressed I was heart sick. When I got to Pawtucket's post I got very angry; he lied in his first post here. (I say first because I have not read since last night around 11:30ish, and he may have posted since then.) Then when I read the responses of praise I literally almost got sick to my stomach.

No one ever sent around or (to my knowledge) even threatened to spread a certain email. The only recipients of that email were Pawtucket and the person the email was about. Later my husband and I requested a copy of the email; Pawtucket made reference to the email in a pm to my husband.

I will never again post at GSC nor will I be answering pm-s. Folks who know me have my phone numbers and my email addresses.

It is TWI all over again and I want no part of it.

I have no desire to discuss with anyone (except maybe certain friends) this web of mass confusion and false accusations. I look forward to the day, all things are revealed clearly.

I hope the friends I have made here will at least consider that at least some of my words hold weight.

Still Holly, I wish you well.

As this thread progressed I was heart sick. When I got to Pawtucket's post I got very angry; he lied in his first post here. (I say first because I have not read since last night around 11:30ish, and he may have posted since then.) Then when I read the responses of praise I literally almost got sick to my stomach.

No one ever sent around or (to my knowledge) even threatened to spread a certain email. The only recipients of that email were Pawtucket and the person the email was about. Later my husband and I requested a copy of the email; Pawtucket made reference to the email in a pm to my husband.

There is a key phrase in what you wrote Bagpipes - TO YOUR KNOWLEDGE no one did those things. Is it not possible that it occured and you simply have no knowledge of it?

Wow. And I thought this was a goodbye thread. I haven't read but the first page, but when I saw that it has gone on for four pages now, I wondered if something was up. I guess I'd better start reading the whole thing, because it looks like some serious drama here...Sad. :(

Edited by Jonny Lingo

Uhh Bagpipes,

Did anyone mention YOUR name in the previous posts on this thread? Did someone accuse YOU of doing something untoward?

Or is that YOUR guilty conscience bubbling to the surface, ..... hmmm?

:nono5:

There are some serious misunderstandings going on. No doubt people are working to try to get to the bottom of it. I`ll say this....This place and the people in it are worth fighting for.

To give us all the collective finger, even those whom have loved and prayed for, who have cried with and loved you, isn`t right either.

The screw you all, your not worth my time is pretty harsh.

I am sorry that you won`t stay and fight for the truth of the situation. I am sorry that because you have an unresolved issue with a few people that you dismiss the rest of the folks that have cared.

DO what you need to do for you, I am sorry that you have been hurt. I cannot force you to see how much that you are cared for by folks, nor how much benefit we can offer one another, or that I believe that it is special enough to stay and fight for if you have been wronged.

Rascal! Holly is not giving us all the collective finger! Please dear woman, don't believe that. She has already said how she loves so many of us. She just wants to be away so that she doesn't have to deal with the drama that she has experienced. Peace Rascal. I know we've had our differences, but in this case, Holly is not saying "screw uou" to us all...Peace...