GreaseSpot Cafe

Adieu

FreeAtLast

Hey guys I decided it's time for me to move on. I have been a poster here off and on for 5 years and it's been ok but when drama comes my way I generally find the first exit. There's a lot of drama in my own life so I don't need to add outside drama.

I wanted to say good by and let you all know I blog regularly on Yahoo 360 and MySpace. Yahoo I am goinsolo4631 and on Myspace I am "Don't confuse my pride for strength" come out and hang with my buds and me on one of those sites if you want to continue to stay in touch.

I will keep my account out here for a few days before deleting my account so that if anyone wants to stay in touch can.

You all take care.

Holly

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holly

I am going to miss you. You were one of my favorite anonymous people in the whole world. Please remember me. I will keep you in my prayers continually.

I you ever ever need anything EMail me at Frank@higround.com

I wish you more than all the best

Edited by Out There

Sorry to see you go, but wishing you the best. :)

Hey --- why delete the account here??

Keep it on a *back-burner*.

Next time you want to (rightfully) brag about your grades ----

Pop in, say hello, toot your own horn, bask in the glory ---

then fade out again. :eusa_clap:

But whatever you decide ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God bless, and good luck.

:B)

David

Hey guys I decided it's time for me to move on. I have been a poster here off and on for 5 years and it's been ok but when drama comes my way I generally find the first exit. There's a lot of drama in my own life so I don't need to add outside drama.

I wanted to say good by and let you all know I blog regularly on Yahoo 360 and MySpace. Yahoo I am goinsolo4631 and on Myspace I am "Don't confuse my pride for strength" come out and hang with my buds and me on one of those sites if you want to continue to stay in touch.

I will keep my account out here for a few days before deleting my account so that if anyone wants to stay in touch can.

You all take care.

Holly

Aw, I'm really sorry to see you sign off. I always appreciate hearing your perspective. You seem to have a very wise and practical view on things. In the short time I've been here you have really stood out as a "pillar" of the cafe and your presence will be missed.

I've been praying for your health. Look forward to reading your blog. God bless you and your family!

Dave I want to delete the account so that I don't have the temptation to pop in. The drama has been in the background, I don't want the undertone to taint the cafe so I am leaving for that reason. I see these undertones out here all the time and I don't want to add to it. Wrdsandwrks Thanks sweetie, glad you have been able to come out and share you have had some awesome posts.

White Dove you know you are my bud. Call sometime, we still haven't gone out for that cup of coffee.

Dave I want to delete the account so that I don't have the temptation to pop in. The drama has been in the background, I don't want the undertone to taint the cafe so I am leaving for that reason. I see these undertones out here all the time and I don't want to add to it.

Heh!! I didn't understand any of that (after the first sentence).

You own your life -- no one else does.

Again -- God bless, and good luck.

:)

You will be missed for sure. Agree with above, wish you would put us on the backburner. But if you ever decide to drop back in, would think you could just re-activate your screen name.

Will continue to pray for you.

Suda

You will be missed my dear. I enjoy reading your point of view. It is comendable that you dont want to "taint" GS with your own drama. I respect your decision although I do wish that you would stick around even if it's on the back burner.

Wherever you go, whatever you do, remember that you are loved and welcome here at the Spot.

love ya lots sis!

Edited by Eyesopen

Dear Free at last,

Happy Mother's Day to you!!! I am sorry to see you go. I feel like I know you through your words and our correspondence.

I am preparing for about 30-35 people today at my house so I just wanted to catch up at GS, but HAD to take the time to post to you.

You are very special.

Dear Free, Happy Mother's Day!

I can understand that not feeling well puts a lot of pressure on you! (((((((((((Free))))))))))))))))))! Nothing is fair much anymore...but I know that God is helping you through all this!

You were my 1st friend here; so last night when I saw this it I was too emotional to respond. I wasn't sure what was best to say as I know you need to determine what you need...no one else can!

Like so many have stated here just leave your account open and come back when you feel better and stronger. It can't hurt anything!

We all will keep praying for you and your children!

I will kept visiting your 360 space to check on you! Keep Us in Your heat and prayers too!

I hate it when people leave.....I don't know what to say :cryhug_1_: !

I Love You Free, RBG

The thing about drama - there's and Act I and maybe and Act II - but then it's over.

Stick around for the Comedy..... :jump: They're always more fun anyway.

Seriously, the one thing that is certain is that everything will change. Just breathe and enjoy the day with your kids. Let them pamper you.

Well Holly, I certainly understand fore shore. I hope all is well with you and yourn. And, a happy Mothers day to you also! Ya know, I only recently your account about how you overcame your health problems over in the "My Story" forum. Whew! So thankful for you! And so, I have just one last request. I wrote a ridiculous story over on the "Mrs. Wierwille's Poodle" thread that I hope you'll read. I think it might make you laugh. Take care, and I have your e-mail addy over in my hotmail account, and so, we won't be strangers. Take care, "Mwwwaaahhh!" and,

Vaya Con Dios,

Kevin

I normally don't come into this room Holly but I beg of you to stay dear one if at all possible.

Well today I found out about a series of lies a real @ssho!e had said about me. Others are calling me a liar in a more indirect way as well when the one they trust is a liar. Now I get PMs about things people are saying I did but didn't do, I have gotten some very sweet PMs too from many of you. But one of the PMs stated that they believed this butt over me. Well I can't stick around under such accusations. I have to keep the stress in my life to a minimum. I did comment the individual that lied about me and that comment didn't go through, guess I am on moderation now. So do you guys see why I have to get out of here and get rid of the stress? I love many of you out here and will miss you, but I don't need what I am dealing with right now.

I run from Drama. I never have and never will be a drama queen. So for now I am outta here. You all know where to find me if you want to stay in touch.

Edited by FreeAtLast