GreaseSpot Cafe

Song of the moment

nandon

Thanks, excie

That hit me on several levels.

First, because I saw Alison in a local venue about 10 years ago in what was one of the most memorable shows I have ever been to.

Secondly, the images so closely resembled the area surrounding The Limb of Ohio HQ, it was uncanny, especially the foot bridge and wild flowers.

And last, but not least, because the lyrics(and music) are so haunting and beautiful.

Thanks!!!!!

Just a note for all of us music lovers and listeners.

The embedded youtubes are slower to load and play on slower computers and connections then just posting the links.

That's why i post links instead of embed the object.

In the embedded youtube, one can click menu and copy to clipboard.

Click in the address bar of your browser to highlight whatever is there and right click with your pointer in the highlighted text in the address bar then click paste and go or enter to go directly to the youtube song.

It plays better for me then the embedded type.

And I'm not saying this to request that there not be any embedded.

Just a tip for those like me who can enjoy the music better with a direct link to the youtube song.

Peace, and by all means, let the music continue.

listening to Tom Waits....Martha and all things 'closing time'. 'Poetry in motion.'

This week I've also been listening to the soundtrack from 'ONCE', and Dave Matthews Live at Radio City Music Hall, Faith Hill, Alecia Keyes ~ 'No One' .... anyway, it's been a stellar week listening to song artists and their excellent sets from last year (and before, thank you always, Tom Waits)