GreaseSpot Cafe

Can you pass an 8th grade science test ...

rhino

Oh my,science, not my thing!

D................back to school I go...give me music any day!!!

i flunked

You're still top of the class with me excie :)

You're OK too DM ... some of those were just knowing terms that are easy to forget. They definitely discriminated against people that hadn't cracked a science book in 25 years or more. :o

You're still top of the class with me excie :)

You're OK too DM ... some of those were just knowing terms that are easy to forget. They definitely discriminated against people that hadn't cracked a science book in 25 years or more. :o

Thanks Rhino!! Actually -- I went back and took it a second time, and then took time to read the questions more carefully, along with the answers. I did MUCH better second time around, but it was still far from perfect! I'm thinking I need reading skills (these days), as well as those in science! ;)

No way Jonny! You're supposed to be an ignorant, jingoistic racist. Or so I've heard from some...

HAHAHAHA!

Yes! But....Then again, only two posts before, I posted that I got an 80% which is true. I just figured that I would post my third try results just for fun which turned out to be a 100% score. Thought it'd be funny and obvious. But Evan, You Da Man!! What was it? A 92%? Nice bruh. I have always loved science, but, was never much of a student. I have always loved reptiles and amphibians though, and dug it when I saw the "garter snake question". I missed four in my first attempt, which gave me an eighty. But.....Thanks man! :)