GreaseSpot Cafe

Dave Lutz has fallen asleep

confused

Ouch, He was a very talented man who IMHO got sucked into TWI.

He could have been a big star.

Was he sick? Seems to me he wasn't that old.

Seth

Dang, now I'm depressed..... Wow. Very close to both of them until we left. Wow. Jam with Jesus Dave, jam with Jesus. Wow. He hadn't been feeling his best for years, but would never let on how bad he really felt. Will send a card to the address provided in a previous post to Terri.

Dave you will be missed.

Happy to see that he did something he probably always wanted to do near the end of his life.

I emailed a lot of ''innies'' from HQ the news.

They had no idea.

It's a shame that someone who dedicated most of his life to an organization, doesn't get recognition from them.

Not that Dave would've minded. But, its the respect point, ya know?

Thanks for the song! That was one of my fav's from him.

Dave you will be missed.

Happy to see that he did something he probably always wanted to do near the end of his life.

I emailed a lot of ''innies'' from HQ the news.

They had no idea.

It's a shame that someone who dedicated most of his life to an organization, doesn't get recognition from them.

Not that Dave would've minded. But, its the respect point, ya know?

Bliss: That's why I'm depressed and ....ed - they don't give a rats behind. It's a shame the way folks who dedicated their lives to what they thought was the right thing to do were put to pasture without A DIME! I recall a conversation shortly after we met Dave where he said that he needed to find work with insurance benefits. Further conversation revealed that such was not provided while on staff. I was absolutely floored. I can't continue, I'm getting too angry.

Edited by roro1roro