GreaseSpot Cafe

getting nasty around here

sprawled out

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Psalmie --- Yer pies missed!! :biglaugh:

(But there's some REALLY mad sailors out on a salty anchored here in Lake Superior!!!!!)

:realmad: :realmad:

Ya under-threw, missed my house, and hit them instead!

Ya need to build up some STRENGTH in that there throwing arm. :)

Try having a dailly breakfast like I do --- Ham and Eggs!!

5362.jpg

MMMM MMMMM GOOOOD!!!

:P

Edited by dmiller

OOOOOOOOOOO! You've done it now, MISTER! (Psalmie waits fer Dooj to take cover)

SPLOOT! (HAHA! How's THAT fer a change?) I just flung a soup ladle fulla chocolate pudding atcha. followed closely with spaghetti sauce! (In keeping with the thread, ya know-- nasty, messy) That looks pretty gross on yer breakfast now!

And for my finale, I've rigged up this here humoungous slingshot, filled it with chili, jello and

WAIT! STOP! MY ARM wing is still in there! (something tells me the piggy is going to do a high-fly over Canada!)

WHOA!

ZINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Psalm 71 one

NEW FLASH!!! NEWS FLASH!!!

Border Patrol Observation Tower; International Falls, Mn. 20:05 CST ---

"Unidentified messy flying objects seen approaching the Canadian Border.

Traveling at high rate of speed, and causing Global Warming at the same time!

All citizens take cover. REPEAT Take cover!

The mess in the sky is the LEAST of your concerns!!

A UPO (Unidentified Porky Object) was tracked following close behind!

flying-pig.gif

All citizens get out your high powered rifles, and aim sky-ward.

Pig-Force One is invading!!! Don't aim for the *slop*.

Aim for the Piggy behind the slop!!!

Remember -- it's times like these we get to replenish our supply of Canadian Bacon!"

:biglaugh::spy::dance::spy::biglaugh:

Edited by dmiller

This is truly amazing, to quote Invader Zim! Truly! Here it is hotter'n' a Hoagie in high heels and the topic of the Butt Sock surfaces! Read on, excoleena and KevMan! relief is on the way!

One of the effects discovered from wearing the wondrous Butt Sock has been heat rash. Needless to say this was a disturbing discovery, in more ways than one. To find out that the healing can cause the healee to rash up and itch like the dickens has sent the staff of Butt Sock University back to the drawing board to find a solution. And now - it's here!!

The Buttless Sock!!!!!!

That's right - everything you've come to expect and rely on from the Butt Sock, without the sore Butt!!! Kiss it goodbye!

Needless to say, we were thrilled to develop this truly All-Weather Solution for our customers. We're not quite ready to bring this baby to market yet, but I felt it would be wrong to not get this out here, now.

Imagine the cool relief the Buttless Sock will bring to you the wearer, not to mention the envy of your friends and associates when they see you Buttless! You'll be cool, cool cool - no butts about it!

Of course, this enhancement will be provided to owners of the Butt Sock who feel they require the extra freedom and pleasure that Buttless can bring - at no charge, to anyone, ever! Not a dime will be accepted as payment! Modest shipping fees are all that will be required to bring this B.S. to your door, and we've discounted that to the crazy low amount of 59.99, USD. Not to worry! Your Butts and your comfort are all we care about!!!!

Edited by socks