GreaseSpot Cafe

Chatty Cathy Happy Birthday 3/19???????

Ok Ted, I am giving you a run for your money!!

There is a name I love to hear,

I love to hear it much,

It sounds like "Kathy" in my ear,

For she is worth a bunch

to all of us at GS Cafe

Happy Birthday, let's have a latte'.

© BeccaBucks Productions 2003

HAha.....What do you think? Am I destined to be a millionaire with Kathy's Birthday song?

Tell the truth,,,,,,no wait, dont tell the truth....

Happy Birthday, Kathy!!!!!!!!

The decisions we make today form our future.

[This message was edited by act2 on March 19, 2003 at 10:16.]

Happy Birthday my sweetness!!!

Chatty,

I don't know how to express the love I have for you my friend.

I want to thank you for all the hours you spent with me helping me along. You're the reason I stuck it out. icon_smile.gif:)-->

You are precious.

You are God's china.

Have a wonderful Birthday my dear!!!

Your sister,

G.

'til the next time...

Yall are too much, ya know that. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Thanks for your kindness, but when I look in the mirror I don't see that girl. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

But yall sure are good at building a soul up I want to tell ya.

Thanks also for those who have not posted here but sent me your loving words via email.

I sure love you folks! icon_wink.gif;)-->

That is a good idea Ted. Also I guess a need a few more verses....soul music and blues music last longer than a couple of minutes, huh?

I will work on it.

Happy Birthday again, Kathy. You are truly a jewel.

Not really, I am at work now on a break. I am training my replacment (I am moving to Ohio in April) so that kinda puts me in a giving kinda way on my birthday. Guess that is pretty cool in itself. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Tonight hubby is taking me out to dinner then I will be receiving a call from the folks who will be a part of that 3/20 hearing about the Way Woods burial site who will be singing me Happy Birthday on the phone. Sweet...yepper.

Then I will end out the night in chat with my wonderful buddies seeing what kinda trouble our star Shell has gotten herself into. While we all come up with the answers for her dilema. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Verse 2 of Happy Birthday song for Kathy

There is a voice I'd love to hear

Singing for all she's worth,

It'd sound so precious to our ears,

It would be like heaven on earth!

To hear that sweet voice sing a song

You know we'd have to sing-a-long!!

© BeccaBucks Productions 2003

Happy 50th Birthday,,,,enjoy your evening eating out.....Love, Becky

Fifty schmifty...no biggie! You still look as cute as ya did at three!!

Hope your big day is filled with music and laughter and love. You deserve them all!

B'day hugs,

Linda Z

PS. OHIO??? Where in Ohio? You mean we might actually have a chance to meet?

Hey act2, love your copyright...now that is vision girl. icon_wink.gif;)--> But I don't think I can find a spot that serves some of that soul food you have in your neck of the woods, how's about sending me up some yummies my friend. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Linda, moving to your general area, actually about 2 hours south/west of you. And it was in my plans someday to see if I could meet ya at Applebees for lunch (did I spell that correct). Thanks about 50 being no big deal. It really does feel like another day. Funny how we get older in years but in some ways I feel as young as these 20 year old whippersnapers running all around me. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Well lunch will be over shortly, gonna snoop some and head out to the real world of work. icon_eek.gif Although before I do I am gonna have to go beg for some chocolate......hmmmm wonder who might have some stashed in their desk around here. icon_razz.gif:P-->

Mandii, thank you....and I tried really hard to have fun, especially after Zixar warned me to. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

For the most part it was good, but no matter how hard my heart tried to, it was impossible not to focus on what that day was....which was the day we went to war, my birthday was pretty insignificant.

But this thread and yall's love towards me (as well as emails from some not posted here) sure made it memorable for me.

And Mandii our mutual friend sure thinks you are pretty cool. icon_smile.gif:)-->