GreaseSpot Cafe

Changes

pawtucket

I've been going over some of the suggestions and observations from the Infamous Corps site thread. Over the next month or so, I will be making a number of changes. The first of which, I just did.

The original reason for a forum was to discuss the other side of the story in relation to TWI. That is now back in the Number 1 position on the Forum list. All the other forums grew from the About the Way forum. With that change, I have moved the CES sub forum from Open to About the Way, since it's origin is a result of the Way. I have also made public a forum that was an experiment, The Way in Europe. This is primarily for our community "across the pond" I will also open up a forum specifically for New Members. This is where new members can ask questions about the site -- navigation and the such. Only friendly posts here.

Socks had a recommendation about having a thread that would give a brief explanation when something is moved or deleted. This thread will experimentally try that. Although we have been for the past few months leaving a note when moving a thread. I am making no promises that this will be permanent, but we will try it.

I am also working on (another Socks suggestion) simplifying the whole "ban/moderate" system. The moderating is a pain in the you know where. I'm leaning towards the Hockey Penalty Box as a new system. When I have it ironed out, I will post it.

I have had a number of offers from folks to help with the moderating. I should make a decision in the next week or so.

Thanks for all the suggestions that I have gotten in the past few days and the show of support, it means a lot to me.

Strange fascination, fascinating me

Ah changes are taking the pace Im going through

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

(turn and face the strain)

Ch-ch-changes

Oh, look out you rock n rollers

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

(turn and face the strain)

Ch-ch-changes

Pretty soon now youre gonna get a little older

Time may change me

But I cant trace time