GreaseSpot Cafe

Are there any books concerning TWI's deep dark secrets?

gladtobeout

I was wondering if there were any books published with personal accounts by people in TWI about the abuse that was (IS) taking place.

I know there was one made a few years ago. I forget the name, but wondered if anything recent has come out. There are still so many that don't know how bad things really got and are living in a fantasy land. A good title would be, " Dr. Wierwille is not God."

YIPPEE!!!!!

We made it...

Gladtobeout

Ex-10 /// Amen to that !!!!! The juiciest stuff ever printed about TWI seems to be right here on this site. I would rather pour a hot coffee, (or a cold beer), and sit back looking at GSC than I would going to Barnes and Noble, spending money for something of dubious quality, when I know the REAL DEAL is right here. Plus -- what happened in the past is a sickening thing, and I am not sure I want to spend money to remind me of past atrocities.

quote:
Seems to me that somebody could compile posts from this place, and Waydale, and also have a very good read.

Excellent idea, Ex. If I had the time, I would. If someone else does the compiling, I could find it in my heart to assist in the editing process. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

The lessons repeat until they are learned.

Paw

you said another book is in the works. Do you know when it will be done? I am excited to get my hands on it. I also think that what we have on Greasespot would make a nice book. I would volunteer to put it together but I know just enough about a computer to post on this site and that's it. I need to take some classes.

YIPPEE!!!!!

We made it...

Gladtobeout

Sorry as far as I am concerned -

I do not want my stuff in a book unless I have given permission or write it myself.

I do not want it pulled apart by nay-sayers or found in one of their books - for one.

I already have a little of my stuff in Karls's book, I gave him permission.

But anyone can read it HERE.

Dot_Matrix.gif