GreaseSpot Cafe

Giving Thanks on Thanksgiving

doojable

I know there are several threads about Thanksgiving today, but I wanted to start one specifically for this purpose.

I'm thankful for my girls - they inspire me daily.

I'm thankful for my few but valued friends and my family - they give me strength.

I'm thankful for to have a home, health and people who love.

I know there are several threads about Thanksgiving today, but I wanted to start one specifically for this purpose.

I'm thankful for my girls - they inspire me daily.

I'm thankful for my few but valued friends and my family - they give me strength.

I'm thankful for to have a home, health and people who love.

Sounds like the Abundant life Dooj! Freely Given!!

I am thankful for the kindness of other's, for the moments of true reflection of love, and remberance of his grace...

I'm thankful for my pretty little house, Bob, my children and at last to find out what happiness is all about in my fifties..... :o I'm very thankful to find that happiness and pray that others do also.

I used to think it was about what I had. I had to have a beautiful big house and lots of money but now I find its about love, family, a roof over our heads and food to eat. What more could we want?

I'm thankful that I'm still kicking

I'm thankful for the gracious gifts that God has given me, like my grand niece (she gives me gray hair but she also gives me great joy). My family is wonderful if not just a bit nuts, my roomie is great and bit confused and my friends are comforting, especially since they put up with me. :blink:

Happy Thanksgiving one and all!!

I'm so thankful to be free from a life-sucking outfit…to now devote my time and energy to what matters most – my wife and kids! To radically modify something said in an old class, "What power we have in the freedom to think and choose, if we only knew it back then." :dance:

I'm thankful I don't have to go to so many dumb meetings.

Thankful I don't have to keep my home looking like a hospital for all those meetings.

Thankful I don't have to listen to oppressing teachings and phone calls every week.

Thanks to God for opening my eyes to all that junk.

Thanks to all here at Greasepot who have given time to help clear up the foggy thinking. :eusa_clap::biglaugh:

Happy Thanksgiving.

We do????? :biglaugh:

You're still here aren't you?.... :biglaugh:

Had some biscuits and gravy in your honor...;)

You mean that I missed 'em again? :blink: Ahhh well...

Wonderful thanksgiving day! My brother from Oklahoma was here, our mother prepared a beautiful meal while we kept her wine glass topped off, a great afternoon. Tonight he and another brother and me are celebrating a little more.

My babies are both healthy and happy, my grand baby is growing like crazy, naughty, driving her mama nuts. Those are the things I'm most thankful for in my world.

New things coming up in my life.

Got nuttin to complain about.

Today off work!!

:dance:

Edited by Shellon Fockler-North