GreaseSpot Cafe

Dream Job!!!!!

Cindy!

I was JUST offered and have accepted a new job at a therapeutic day school as a teacher and case manager, which will later utilize the masters in Mental Health Counseling that I will have soon to clinically work with teens who have emotional issues and are of average to gifted intelligence.

I have long wanted to work with troubled teens in a meaningful way that uses my passion for teaching, combined with my training in mental health counseling...so this is MY DREAM JOB!!!!!!!!

What a great and timely Christmas present from God this is!!!!!

We pull out the champagne tonight!!!!!!

I'm still floating on air....

I HAVE MY DREAM JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and the money doesn't suck, either) :rolleyes:

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I was JUST offered and have accepted a new job at a therapeutic day school as a teacher and case manager, which will later utilize the masters in Mental Health Counseling that I will have soon to clinically work with teens who have emotional issues and are of average to gifted intelligence.

I have long wanted to work with troubled teens in a meaningful way that uses my passion for teaching, combined with my training in mental health counseling...so this is MY DREAM JOB!!!!!!!!

What a great and timely Christmas present from God this is!!!!!

We pull out the champagne tonight!!!!!!

I'm still floating on air....

I HAVE MY DREAM JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and the money doesn't suck, either) :rolleyes:

Way to go Cindy!!!! couldn't happen to a better person. I am so happy for you!!!!

yeah!!!!! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Edited by dande

You've worked long and hard to get to this point so I'm really glad to see you realize your dream. You may have your dream job, but that school had acquired one of the very best suited educators for the position. Congratulations!