GreaseSpot Cafe

CREATE YOUR FATE IN 2008!

Bumpy

actually there are two sides to it ... basking in the abuse or revealing TWI eeeevils.

But my main point is about the constant back and forth over what seems the SAME darn point. But I guess "Thaaaat's entertaaaaainment" (sung to that little tune ... "that's entertainment")

Well drinking the blood of the lamb does seem rather cannibalistic ... and of course they were not eating Jesus that night, so you hope the meaning is for the wine and bread (or dry scab wafer) to be merely symbolic ... and not actually becoming bood and flesh, (which would however, be more nourishing).

The supper of course was not in the land of milk and honey ... but Jesus says (from wikipedia) This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me." So he says you are to drink the cup ... I guess that means the contents ... do we know it was wine? Is there a church that uses drambouie? But Jesus had a history of turning water to wine ... so I'd bet on that.

I'd do more research, but checking over your twig leader's blue forms, I see you have not been abundantly sharing 10% 15% so you are no doubt out of fellowship. When you send in your check you will find the scales drop from your eyes ... and the eyes of your understanding will be enlightened.

Progress in processing not seen since the first century...serving churches for the better part of the last century.

welchgrapejuicegroupnx9.jpg

About Welch's

Year 1869 marks the beginning of the processed fruit juice industry for Welch’s. Welch’s 100% Concord Grape Juice is imported directly from USA, made from 100% Concord grapes that is known to have the highest heart-healthy anti-oxidants among other varieties of grapes.

Concord grape juice has been found, after extensive medical research, to contain sufficient quantities of 2 natural ingredients – Resveratrol and Flavonoids. These ingredients help to prevent blood clots, blocked vessels, the thickening of the arterial walls and the oxidation of “bad” LDL cholesterol.

Drinking 12oz of Concord purple grape juice a day will provide you with sufficient anti-oxidant power equivalent to eating 23 bananas, 4½ glasses orange juice or 19 apples.

Made of 100% Concord Grapes. Just a cup provides 100% of recommended daily intake of Vitamin C. No artificial flavors, colors, no added sugar, no cholesterol or saturated fat.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fraulein Veysider"--------- :biglaugh:

Don't supposed you noticed my avatar?

(Ya know, a BOY and his dog?)

Hey, Bumps, When you get that "cap lock" thing fixed on your keyboard, you might want to have them check out the "word reversal key", too.

Looks like it somehow changed the word "good" in Rhino's post to "bad" in your paste.

Well, I suppose it might be caused by the "according to current vernacular key", now that I think about it.

Hey,now, here's a thought.

It says he changed water to wine but doesn't give any indication it was only one type.

Maybe there were several varieties represented.

I mean, turning water to wine is cool, but turning it into a single variety that pleases the whole crowd would be a true achievement.

Herr von Veysider! I am sorry 'bout za svitch! I hope you vere not vone of zose good catolic boys who got caught by za wrong priest...? Wurd reversals are a part of life, good/bad, you never know, ther is always someone "vatching" in za vernacular keyhole, (now zat I sink 'bout it)!

Wasser/Wein many fine kinds of fruit on za Vine. Za old bag in za box trick werks very vell as a spiket 4 under 5 dollars! Many tipes of of vine all under one rooftop...but only two drink tasting limit!! :drink:

Es tut mir leid! :)

Do you need to make an appointment or does she already know when you will arrive?

Only, if SHE is a friend of za Squirrel and wurks at a certain spider splinter centre predicting future marriage arrangements between our former brothers in arms! :biglaugh:

uh, I love ya, bumpy

uh, I love ya too, dan! Although I'm not sure we need increase viewer audience with any UPPER CASE overt displays of undue New Year's affection! :biglaugh: You know, hanging around too close to a bumpy tiger gets MODerate attention and may result in certain if not all of your thoughts being removed by the Dept. of Homeland Gestapo! :biglaugh: You may even be stopped by a suspicious drive by female and stripped searched!! :biglaugh:

By some, that might be construed as "sexual harassment" in which case call your lawyer, (Perry Mason is retired!) and start the deposition process! :dance:

Happy New Year Dan!! :)

uh, I love ya too, dan! Although I'm not sure we need increase viewer audience with any UPPER CASE overt displays of undue New Year's affection! :biglaugh: You know, hanging around too close to a bumpy tiger gets MODerate attention and may result in certain if not all of your thoughts being removed by the Dept. of Homeland Gestapo! :biglaugh: You may even be stopped by a suspicious drive by female and stripped searched!! :biglaugh:

By some, that might be construed as "sexual harassment" in which case call your lawyer, (Perry Mason is retired!) and start the deposition process! :dance:

Happy New Year Dan!! :)

:unsure:

sexual harrassment you say?

Well bumpy :blink:

im speechless, but your worth it :biglaugh: