GreaseSpot Cafe

Fast food christianity at full service prices

Ham

I think that's what I paid for.

Reall.y. Marched through thirty six hours of mind numbing "personal"(?) indoctrination on open reel AUDIO ONLY format Be on your metal seat on time, don't ask questions. The automated process will be suspended at the end of the mystical 36 hours to answer your little troublesome question..

Later came the video.. big deal..

just saved some poor guy from the minute timing of flipping the charts..

no, the "teaching" was never live.

So I went through the twi drive through service for spiritual success..

now they want a "tip"? ten, fifteen percent of the price of the product? No, of my income..

I'd like to see McDonald's try it. Ronald won't even spit in your direction unless you leave fifteen percent of your income at the little booth..

"Listening with a purpose"..

what was the deal with that?

Who's purpose?

"what is the greatest secret in the world today.."

"well, duh.. maybe it's.. the seats here are too hard.."

I think it was more of a little test. "are you COMPLYING with what's being presented?"

"Listening with a purpose"..

what was the deal with that?

Who's purpose?

"what is the greatest secret in the world today.."

"well, duh.. maybe it's.. the seats here are too hard.."

I think it was more of a little test. "are you COMPLYING with what's being presented?"

thats why johnney jumped up?

Fast Food Clerk: Welcome to McBible, can I take your order.

Customer: Yes, I just want an order of increased prosperity to go.

Fast Food Clerk: I'm sorry – our theme here is "Have it our way or the highway". You'll have to stick around here to maintain the feeling that your prosperity increased.

Fast Food Clerk: I'm sorry – our theme here is "Have it our way or the highway".

Hey, that's just how I got my moniker... they said, "It's our way or the highway!" and I said, "Nope, I'll take The High Way, thanks" and went my merry way.

Sales Clerk: Can I help you (sign up for our super duper class)?

Customer: I just want to understand the Bible when I read it.

Sales Clerk: Well, we can do that for you and SO MUCH MORE!!!

Customer: But I don't really want anything more than that. Just to understand the Bible.

Sales Clerk: But if you get the PFAL-Pack, you get that PLUS abundance, PLUS a great marriage, PLUS a complete understanding of life, the universe, and everything!!

Customer: Oookay, so if I get your PFAL-Pack I will be able to makes some sense of the Bible?

Sales Clerk: Oh yes! (every time you read a passage from now on, you will hear Doc Vic's voice in your head telling you what to think it means)

Customer: Well, it's still a lot more than I want right now.

Sales Clerk: But it's not more than you need. You need it ALL. (sign here, please)

Customer: Well, if it will help me understand the Bible... okay, I'll sign. (signs away the rest of his life...)

Hey, that's just how I got my moniker... they said, "It's our way or the highway!" and I said, "Nope, I'll take The High Way, thanks" and went my merry way.

Sales Clerk: Can I help you (sign up for our super duper class)?

Customer: I just want to understand the Bible when I read it.

Sales Clerk: Well, we can do that for you and SO MUCH MORE!!!

Customer: But I don't really want anything more than that. Just to understand the Bible.

Sales Clerk: But if you get the PFAL-Pack, you get that PLUS abundance, PLUS a great marriage, PLUS a complete understanding of life, the universe, and everything!!

Customer: Oookay, so if I get your PFAL-Pack I will be able to makes some sense of the Bible?

Sales Clerk: Oh yes! (every time you read a passage from now on, you will hear Doc Vic's voice in your head telling you what to think it means)

Customer: Well, it's still a lot more than I want right now.

Sales Clerk: But it's not more than you need. You need it ALL. (sign here, please)

Customer: Well, if it will help me understand the Bible... okay, I'll sign. (signs away the rest of his life...)

YUP!

It took a long time to get that recording to finally break.

"It's the Word and nothing but the Word! When it comes to the Word, I don't have any friends!"

If only I would have listened to the Holy Spirit sooner than I did. No time like the present.

what amazes me, is the amount of ceremony that was lavished on what can spiritually be considered a greasy hamburger and fries.

And the rather strict "don't answer any questions before the end of the class.."

everybody in the seat, exactly on time..

reused styrofoam cups properly reconditioned, and HOPEFULLY bleached..

coffee stretched properly..

PRECISE fen minute break between sessions..

tapes cued up to the precise one second mark before the audio started.. later video.

Charts flipped at the PRECISE moment, in the audio only version..

No questions, NO NOTES was the standard for how long..

and you stand for the instructor. I've NEVER seen students stand for da teacher in ANY college setting.. and I've NEVER seen it taken as an insult by the instructor either.

It was like an old Bugs Bunny cartoon where all they had was a bean for supper. "Use your imagination. Would you like light or dark meat.."

:biglaugh:

What's even more incredible.. der vey will in all likelihood have to resurrect it..

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

YUP!

It took a long time to get that recording to finally break.

"It's the Word and nothing but the Word! When it comes to the Word, I don't have any friends!"

If only I would have listened to the Holy Spirit sooner than I did. No time like the present.

No wonder VPW had no friends, should have made love to his Bible.
what amazes me, is the amount of ceremony that was lavished on what can spiritually be considered a greasy hamburger and fries.

And the rather strict "don't answer any questions before the end of the class.."

everybody in the seat, exactly on time..

reused styrofoam cups properly reconditioned, and HOPEFULLY bleached..

coffee stretched properly..

PRECISE fen minute break between sessions..

tapes cued up to the precise one second mark before the audio started.. later video.

Charts flipped at the PRECISE moment, in the audio only version..

No questions, NO NOTES was the standard for how long..

and you stand for the instructor. I've NEVER seen students stand for da teacher in ANY college setting.. and I've NEVER seen it taken as an insult by the instructor either.

It was like an old Bugs Bunny cartoon where all they had was a bean for supper. "Use your imagination. Would you like light or dark meat.."

:biglaugh:

What's even more incredible.. der vey will in all likelihood have to resurrect it..

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Or as Bugs would say"What a maroon".