GreaseSpot Cafe

Hi

templelady

Just a note to say HI to everyone and assure you that I have not forgotten any of you. It's just that my life is currently going faster that a runaway locomotive with a full head of steam.

I hope you are all doing well, I love you all and really I do plan on stopping in long enough for a good visit just as soon as I can :love3:

Ah ha – we thought that was you! Tonto and I are on the fast moving train to your right [the T & T Express]. Always good to hear from you – see ya at the next junction! :wave::wave:

Hey Lady!

Next week my son and I will be steaming around Tennessee looking at colleges and will end up at the Chattanoogna Choo Choo. I'll keep my eyes open at the Depot in case you or the T&T Express make a pit stop there.

chootrain.gif

Always good to see ya here ( or there, or anywhere!)

Just a note to say HI to everyone and assure you that I have not forgotten any of you. It's just that my life is currently going faster that a runaway locomotive with a full head of steam.

I hope you are all doing well, I love you all and really I do plan on stopping in long enough for a good visit just as soon as I can :love3:

hey Mo! I'll see if I can flag down the brakeman!

Please whatever you do dont smile when you look out the window...you'll get bugs in your teeth. The wings are particularly hard to extract! :biglaugh:

My first born is getting married in Utah on Labor day weekend. His request is that I do a counted cross stitch/embroidery, piece that is a family tree of both he and his blushing brides families, complete with siblings etc. He wants it to be a surprise for his bride. This piece is so complex I finally broke down and bought an embroidery, cross stitch software program to design it. :thinking:

Plus church relief society projects, work, and life itself

So glad to hear from all of you it is good to know I am not forgotten :wink2: . Hopefully will see many of you in Texas in the fall. :wave: