GreaseSpot Cafe

A few question I alway wondered about

I have some things I alway wanted to know and figured this would be the best place to post.

How was the war fought in heaven?

Is masturbation a sin?

Is there life other than us according to the bible (I seen a documentary that called "aliens and the bible" and it confused me)?

I have some things I alway wanted to know and figured this would be the best place to post.

By masturbation
[is masturbation a sin?
Only in war
Is there life other than us according to the bible (I seen a documentary that called "aliens and the bible" and it confused me)?
Yes, but they all fight about masturbation.

Seriously, these are three different topics. Maybe three different threads?

You do ask some good questions though.

"Is masturbation a sin?"

Yes---- Right along with breathing, eating, excreting and everything else a normal human being might do.

If I were to seek advise regarding normal sexual behavior, VPW would not be on my list of qualified candidates for providing reliable answers.

(Did I understate that too much?)

Why do you use was and not is or will.

7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Perhaps this hasn't happened or is happening and has happened.

Maybe it's talking about real people?

Edited by cman

God first

Beloved fooledagainII

God loves you my dear friend

ok I will try

you wrote

I do not believe there was any if your talking about

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

check the context of who Lucifer was

Isaiah 14:4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

He was the name of the king of Babylon

look at more

Isaiah 14:11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

this king is in the grave

Is masturbation a sin?

never read one way or another but I would say no but its a natural workout

yes there water in outerplace and where there is water there is life

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Hard to say. It's not even clear whether it is figurative language or not. I agree with year2027 that the name Lucifer is referring to the King of Babylon (though I think it could be a future King too). It is the only verse in the Bible where the name Lucifer occurs and nowhere says that he was an archangel who became Satan when he fell.
Is masturbation a sin?
Anything could be a sin if it comes before God.
The Bible doesn't say. But the purpose of creation seems to be God wanting a relationship with man, and designing a plan to bring to pass His Kingdom on earth. If people are looking to aliens from space as the source of this planet's enlightenment or the solution to our problems, you can see why the devil might want to promote such a thing.

Is masturbation a sin?

Throughout this vast universe, on other worlds of distant galaxies, exist multitudes of warring, masturbatory creatures

not unlike ourselves, raising the same questions.

Edited by TheInvisibleDan

C-

I was wondering whether or not to add "at this very moment" -

yet one might ask: how long does it take for thought to travel across the universe?

For the Prophet Barney thus verily spoke:

"Just use your imagination kids!! ga-faw, ga-faw!"

Like Jesus in a purple dinosaur suit.

Perhaps purple dinosaurs are worshipped as gods on other planets.

Impossible?

Who can say for certain.

...How was the war fought in heaven?
By masturbation...

That would be hand-to-hand combat…er…uhm…or hand-to-something combat.

...Is there life other than us according to the bible (I seen a documentary that called "aliens and the bible" and it confused me)?

In the Ahogamiento del Pollo galaxy, masturbation is a very touchy subject.

Edited by T-Bone

Rev 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance [was] as the sun shineth in his strength.

Rev 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

I think it will be fought with words, but that's just speculation.

Is masturbation a sin?

I think that it would be more as the end result of sin. The evil thing about it is that it causes a man to think himself less than he really is, because it diffinately is not a manly sin.

I believe that it can also become an addiction. If there is anyone who would like help with such an addiction, they can find it here: http://www.avenueresource.com/

I don't believe so, but I understand that the Book of Mormon disagrees with the Bible on this subject.

QUOTE(fooledagainII @ Jun 6 2008, 07:00 AM) post_snapback.gifI have some things I alway wanted to know and figured this would be the best place to post.

Oakspear:

By masturbation

So, Oakspear, was it a circle jerk or a 'garden' variety sword fight? :blink:

Edited by Sushi

A detailed study of the text (literal according to usage) shows that the "war in heaven" was really just a heated discussion on whether extra-earthly beings should have arms long enough to reach certain parts of their bodies.

Apparently there was some eyesight malfunction in the earthly model.