GreaseSpot Cafe

A Prophecy I Hope Never Comes True

JavaJane

I heard that VP had said that God had given him revelation that there would always be at least two people standing in twi until Jesus came back.

Any truth to this? I mean, truth that he said it... I certainly hope twi falls apart by then!

I heard that VP had said that God had given him revelation that there would always be at least two people standing in twi until Jesus came back.

Any truth to this? I mean, truth that he said it... I certainly hope twi falls apart by then!

The man was full of hot air. I don't believe he ever got revelation about anything!!

Besides, think about how illogical that statement is. God told him there would always be at least two active CULT members until the Lord returns? What does that mean, really?

Edited by waysider

He may well have made that statement, I don't remember that one. One I do remember that always freaked me out a little was that God told him that as long as the Wierwille family was "standing," that the Word would continue to live. Man, talk about respector of persons and undue pressure on your own family...

looks like cff and s.o.w.e.r.s will have to be the bastions of truth for the wierwille family now!.........that's where vic's kids, those who still care to, are carrying on the old man's "ministry" to the world these days!.......does that count as them "standing on das verd"?.......or is that "prophecy of der victoid" as vapid and void of "truth" as the rest of his "ministry"?................just askin'!..............................peace.

The way that I have seen this kind of thing play out was that the majority of the people who were standing with TWI at the time heard these kinds of things and naturally felt as if they were in need of major reworking of their lives in order to be one of the few, the standing.

As this kind of statement played out it became a control game played by leadership IMO.

Prophecy is supposed to be truly profitable.

This statement by Dr. and many games played by leadership were DESIGNED to get people feeling unworthy and in need of fixing. BLECH!

It's four. Rozilla, her "assistant" Ms Craig, their account and lawyer. :unsure:

JT

It's four. Rozilla, her "assistant" Ms Craig, their account and lawyer. :unsure:

JT

And since none of them are actually HUMAN, there will always be more than one - right?

And since none of them are actually HUMAN, there will always be more than one - right?

Maybe that explains the ugly "costumes" on the Singing Ladies of The Way. I hear the top four removed all the mirrors because they stopped working. :evildenk:

Wierwille always modeled himself after Moses (mogster)...not so much Paul.

He saw himself like an old testament manogod...instead of a burning bush, it was snow on the gas pumps.

It seems consistant that Vic would be making prophesies about his family and receiving "revelation" about them as well...and of course, his family was nothing more than an extension of his enormous ego. If he really gave a rat's arse about his family, why did he screw around on his wife, abuse his daughters and cut his kids out of the family inheritance by giving twi all the assets?...they even lost the family farm...

...prophesies about the Wierwille family?... :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Edited by GrouchoMarxJr

He may well have made that statement, I don't remember that one. One I do remember that always freaked me out a little was that God told him that as long as the Wierwille family was "standing," that the Word would continue to live. Man, talk about respector of persons and undue pressure on your own family...

I think I would tend to call it more in the line of A-R-R-O-G-A-N-C-E!

I mean really....I do believe it is the Lord Jesus' responsibility to keep HIS WORD alive.....

loloolololololll cough....cough....

The way that I have seen this kind of thing play out was that the majority of the people who were standing with TWI at the time heard these kinds of things and naturally felt as if they were in need of major reworking of their lives in order to be one of the few, the standing.

As this kind of statement played out it became a control game played by leadership IMO.

Prophecy is supposed to be truly profitable.

This statement by Dr. and many games played by leadership were DESIGNED to get people feeling unworthy and in need of fixing. BLECH!

Hey Jeff,

More like VPW screaming....LOOK AT ME....LOOK AT ME....LOOK AT ME....AIN'T IZE SPESHUL???

Maybe that explains the ugly "costumes" on the Singing Ladies of The Way. I hear the top four removed all the mirrors because they stopped working. :evildenk:

MIRROR, MIRROR, ON THE WALL...

AW, WHO ASKED YOU ANYWAYS!

Do the four even :evildenk: have reflections?

Although zombies and vampires are both undead, the vampires cast no relflection while zombies do...or so I'm told. Actually, I've had no personal experience with either...at least not since I left the California limb.

Ergo, the singing ladies would cast reflections while higher leadership wouldn't.

This is useful information in the event of zombie attacks or someone knocking on your door bearing a green 3x5 card.

• 2 weeks later...

God is ONLY bound to His Word. God is no respector of persons. God speaks things happen, let there be......

All men are liars, the love of money is the root of all evil, the tongue is an unruly evil. Prophesy is either foretelling or forthtelling, and 90% or so of God's Word is forthtelling.

Just some thoughts, i ain't saying yes or no, whistle, whistle, whistle, but I think you have enough info to figure out the answer to the original question.

If you'll excuse me, I am going to amble on down the road.....whistle (The Andy Griffith Show tune would go good here)

I believe I remember hearing that at least once. It may have been a class or ROA. Not sure. Same thing about his family. Some sort of connection between the Werewolf family standing and TWI. There are others around who can do the quote justice.

JT