GreaseSpot Cafe

V2P2

cheranne

S.O.W.E.R.S. Young Adult Advance

February 13-15, 2009

Theme Verse:

Psalm 133:1 "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is

for brethren to dwell together in unity."

Who: Young Adults up to 30 years of age.

What: Weekend in the Word full of teachings, fellowship and fun.

When: February 13-15, 2009

Opening meeting is at 7pm on Friday night.

We will be closing with a Sunday morning 10:30 public fellowship.

Where: Holiday Inn (I-20 Exit #154B)

111 Hwy. 11 & 80

Meridian, MS 39302

(601)485-5101

Why: Why Not???

How: There are two steps to registering:

1. Copy and print the
registration form
and mail it in with $40 (checks made payable to S.O.W.E.R.S.) which will cover Saturday lunch, dinner, and activity.

(There is a restaurant in the Holiday Inn where you may purchase other meals. The Holiday Inn restaurant opens for breakfast at 6:00am. There are also other restaurants within walking distance.)

You will need to book your own room with the Holiday Inn (601)485-5101:

· Tell them “I’m with the S.O.W.E.R.S. group and would like to book a room” and you will get the room for $55 per night.

· Deadline to register to get the $55 per night rate is January 30, 2009.

· The cost of the room can be split by up to four people per room.

· We encourage you to work together to find four people for your rooms. However, if you need help finding roommates, give Victor a call at (850)642-6642 or email at victorpaul38@aol.com.

Email any questions to Victor Wierwille at victorpaul38@aol.com

setTimeout('HtmlControlJS.loadFrame(\'ctl00_IWS_WH_CPH_Content_HtmlControl1\', \'\\x3CP\\x3E\\x26nbsp; \\r\\n\\x3CBLOCKQUOTE\\x3E\\x3CA href=\\\"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB3oYJNmCxY\\\"\\x3ES.O.W.E.R.S. Young Adult Advance (WWW.SOWERSONLINE.COM)\\x3C/A\\x3E\\x3CBR\\x3E\\x3CSPAN style=\\\"DISPLAY: none\\\"\\x3E\\x26nbsp;\\x3C/SPAN\\x3E\\x3CEMBED pluginspage=http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer src=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB3oYJNmCxY\\x26amp;hl=en\\x26amp;rel=0 width=425 height=355 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allownetworking=\\\"internal\\\" allowscriptaccess=\\\"never\\\" wmode=\\\"opaque\\\"\\x3E \\x3C/BLOCKQUOTE\\x3E\',1033, \'2.02.1212.0\');', 0);

Interesting that everyone here who "happens by" that little organization gets the same sour feeling in the pit of the stomach..

He gives out an email address. Fire a few questions his way.. like what are you doing any different, what kind of safeguards are in place to protect people from the practices of the old organization.. and if one knows him in real life, it doesn't go past two or three volleys..

I'd venture to say now one would be met with silence..

being turned into a living shrine to herr "doctor" kinda closes ones ears to any form of honest criticism..

He might be a nice enough guy.

I don't know ----Never met him.

Makes ya wonder, though, if anyone there is aware of the sordid history behind the books on that shelf. Do they offer classes? Do they use those books in the classes? Does the copyright owner collect royalties for their use? Maybe the PFAL franchise system is living incognito. Or maybe they're just storing them up in anticipation of Burn The Chaff Day.

Hypothetically speaking, suppose I owned a business that specialized in steam powered pencil sharpeners.

Not much interest in steam powered pencil sharpeners these days. Seems there was a quality control problem some odd years ago that soured the market for steam powered pencil sharpeners. What to do. What to do. Hmmmmm----Maybe I could open my own version of the $1.22 store and market them as alternative fuel powered pencil sharpeners. Might have customers rushing in by the bus load. You just never know.

what makes me wonder.. he made it through high school, four years of college.. and apparently survived the "rigors" of intellectual honesty..

now he reveres these stolen, mere plagiaristic shells of the originals- the pfal "material" like they are the wordogawd..

puts them on display..

I don't think the situation is too much unlike one of capone's grand kids publicly boasting about inheriting one of the brothels..

thinking it's his "ministry" or something..

but here he is.. throws his academic integrity to the wind.. in my opinion.

unless it's in the paperwork somewhere.. I think he has no performance or publishing rights to any of the material whatsoever.

What further surprises me is that der vey hasn't moved against him in a legal manner.. there is rather bad blood between them and pops.. maybe they are waiting for the organization to get big enough to make it worth the effort..

I think they aren't on any different path than sellers of practical kaballah, magic or witchcraft..

USING "holy" material to get POWER..

If it "works", it's just another sewer line to corruption.

there exist forums for people who "escaped" kaballistic "cults" that look not much unlike greasespot..