GreaseSpot Cafe

Was lcm a victim?

Bolshevik

I still am for the most part, like a lot of us, what I was bred to be.

"innies" have a short memory, and bad eyesight, and are a partially deaf in both ears.

If people can't remember it, it didn't happen.

I am curious Bolshie you were in past your 18th birthday do you consider yourself an abuser too?

and are there things you regret that you were party to when you were in?

I know of one incident in my TWI past I was a party to but not in any way really able to stop it... Now as an adult I could do it but at the time there is no way I was capable.. In all honesty I just didn't have enough knowledge of the world or the word to stop that freight train.

Now is a different story.... and I do often think of it with great regret that I didn't know what to do to stop it.

I'm probably am an abuser because that is what I know.

I was in past 18. twi isn't going to just leave you alone you have to go face it. even then it won't stop. I've thought of moving to Germany.

and twi is a lifestyle, not "incidents". "incidents" are maybe just more recognizable to others. It's a constant. How can you spend more than two minutes with a wayfer and not notice something manipulative? You have to constantly push back.

I really don't see a difference in the hearts of the leaders and the followers. They are on the same team. wayfers are bad people and the leaders are bad leaders of bad people.

Of course, what's good or bad? Isn't the world just a more refined "twi"? twi provides a place where people's delusions can be cozy.

Geeze, that sux, especially the vp devotes, be glad you've been enlightened-you're no longer stuck in a hamster wheel going no where...that is a good thing for all of us, and that God knows the heart....and for the parable of the forgiving father-the prodigal son.

There's a lot of us here who feel they've paid a heavy price for being involved with twi, I hope for all us we can find peace outside the gates of wierewille rd, and that we are not held captive by the ghosts of twi past.

Edited by now I see

Enlightenment may be the curse, the truth hurts because it should.

The only reason they are peaceful is because ignorance is bliss.

My pointer is off due to all the years in twi, but me too, I might be going nowhere, but in a different direction, definitely different than what I learned in twi.

How come this stuff always reminds me of the Matrix?

Because it's astonishing how people can see all the tubes and artificial world and still take the blue pill and fall happily back to sleep?

People who should really grow some friggin' balls and take the red pill, but don't out of fear and complacency?

are wayfers not peaceful? They are a confident bunch.

yuck, some of them are, aren't they ?

i "kind of" remember being like that, but not exactly

i felt skeeved (sp?) by being an advanced class grad who wasn't getting revelation, by being a corps grad who was no different than anyone, etc., etc.

not to mention the confusion and weirdness about old men screwing young women in the name of god

blah blah blah

also, i wasn't brought up as a wayfer so that could make a big difference

i felt skeeved (sp?) by being an advanced class grad who wasn't getting revelation, by being a corps grad who was no different than anyone, etc., etc.

That reminded me of something.

I remember going to the ROA after the AC. I think it was 1973. At the end, there was a big "healing service". VeePee announced that all AC grads where to come to the front and minister healing to those who were seeking deliverance. I didn't go up front. I was kinda P.O.'d. 'cause I figured that if God wanted me to minister healing, He would tell me Himself. Later, though, I felt like I had blown it by maybe not hearing God tell me to go up front. There was a guy there from my hometown who had come there seeking deliverance. He actually died there at ROA the following year or so. I condemned myself for that for a long, long, long, long time, thinking maybe I had blown it. I don't think I really put that into perspective until I came to GSC and realized that VPW and his entourage were nothing more than a circus show. There was nothing wrong with me for choosing to not participate in the healing service.

Edited by waysider