GreaseSpot Cafe

GreaseSpot Cafe

pawtucket

Congratulations on your accomplishment.

This hits home for me, as my late wife was in your 'before' state when she passed. I can relate to to what you said were going through, and even more to the things you didn't say.

I'm new here, but I can see that what you've done with GSC is helping many. My thanks.

(((((PAW)))))

:love3: :love3: :love3:

HEARTY CONGRATS!!! Way to go! I'm so proud of and happy for you!!

I am also eternally grateful to you for all you do. The Cafe has been a saving grace for me and many folks. I pray that there are more and more people who will come to the cafe for the healing, community and growth that is possible here.

Paw you have done a great service here at the GSC. Think of how many people you have helped!

As a person who never joined the TWi, everything I have read here as helped me figured out a mystery. Thanks to you would never have been able to find the answers I was looking for. Keep up the great work you have done.

I wanted to also announce that GreaseSpotCafe.com is moving to a new server. More than 10 times the hard space. Brand spanking new and powerful. We will have a greater capacity for multi-media. We are making (truth be told, GT is doing just about everything, it goes much quicker if I don't "help") some changes now and we will announce the night that we actually do the move. The forum may be down for a few hours, maybe we'll do during American Idol so no one will notice.

I am going to offer hosting more aggressively to pay for cost, so that we can reach a point that the server won't cost me anything. (although since I am terrible at billing it might not help at all)

And since this month has whizzed by, HAPPY 9th Anniversary GreaseSpotCafe!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Paw, congrats on the weight loss and a big thanks to you and the moderators for a wonderful forum - it's done wonders for helping me sort out stuff.

When we had dinner at that Italian restaurant in Oakland, CA a few years ago you looked fine and your weight was good. I would have never known you were going to battle obesity in the future. Glad to hear you are winning the battle and are on to better days. Keep up the good work Mike. And exercise to include flexibility is a good thing. Keep it up.