GreaseSpot Cafe

The Angel Of Death

This current near crisis pandemic has the potential to wipe out many millions of people... What of promises, rainbows and nothing can separate us from...

Would an all powerful God of love allow such travesty?

Shall we this time paint pigs blood over the door casings?

What will hold back the hand of death this time?

Shall it not also come down to the fittest survive, and what of meekness, is it the meek who stay fit? Is it the meek who visit the gym several times a week?

Those who survive will the be meek because they are genetically inclined to survive?

What of those who this virus has already claimed? Infants, the elderly and people struck down in the prime... Now would be a good time for God to show the world his good nature...

It seems the God of love is nowhere to be found.

So the God of the Bible said he would never again condemn the world to death but does that also mean he won't lift a finger to save us either?

What is the meaning of such misfortune and catastrophe?

Where is the hope in such darkness?

I guess we do best to keep our eye on the goodness and not the adversity of life. Death comes for us all sooner or later and I believe it is such a waste of life to sit and fret about death...

Edited by DrWearWord

"How shall we avoid death?"

Uh, good luck with that.

WG

Dear WG,

If the computer was not cuurently blocking most of the emoticons I could give you multiple leaping laughers right now. That was too funny!