• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sung to a familiar tune

Ding dong the Vic is dead, the Vic is dead, the Vic is dead,

Ding dong the wicked Vic is dead.

He's gone where the garbage goes, ha ha ha, ho ho ho,

Ding Dong the wicked Vic is dead.

Anyone want to wear Rev Forehead's ruby slippers for the occasion?

i don't know..... what does morbid mean ?

morbid (definition 2): abnormally susceptible to or characterized by gloomy or unwholesome feelings.

It's not only morbid, but in bad taste. The man was warped. He's dead. God will judge him. Holding onto such hatred will do nothing against him, but it has a negative effect on the ones holding onto it.

I don't expect to be agreed with, I just thought I'd say it.

Edited by Mark Clarke

morbid (definition 3): abnormally susceptible to or characterized by gloomy or unwholesome feelings.

It's not only morbid, but in bad taste. The man was warped. He's dead. God will judge him.

Holding onto such hatred will do nothing against him, but it has a negative effect on the ones holding onto it.

Mark - - - Well said. :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: Though flippant in my earlier post, I'll echo your thoughts here.

24 years ago, I was on L.E.A.D. out in the Badlands of South Dakota when an armed, uniformed Park Ranger came looking for us.

Seems Headquarters had gotten hold of the South Dakota Park Service to search us down, in order to let us know of docvic's passing.

Knowing only what we did then, we (I) felt sorrow. Knowing what we (I) do now, anger followed.

Anger was healthy then, but less so now with the passing of the years (just my imo - - - as usual).

Like everyone else here on this site, I've wondered if he ever was a Christian/ born again/ etc.

My conclusion?? I neither know, nor do I care. It's NOT up to ME to judge.

Someone else has that job, instead of myself.

You probably haven't heard of a bluegrass group called Daily and Vincent, but here's one of their songs.

It's called "I Should Have Known You Lord". Listen to the lyrics of this tune. Apply it to "life as you know it".

It would have been a fitting epitaph for docvic's gravestone. Along the lines of the one there now. Something I can agree with.

(PS --- Who'd a thunk it that I'd make my 14,000th post "defending docvic"???)

Well -- I'm not defending him here by any means. Perhaps doc will be singing this song at the throne.

There's a chance he'll have his say. If so -- I'm sure he will be heard and judged accordingly (as the rest of us will).

Oh ---- Here's the song I mentioned. Daily and Vincent "vocalizing" what's on docvic's tombstone.

morbid (definition 3): abnormally susceptible to or characterized by gloomy or unwholesome feelings.

It's not only morbid, but in bad taste. The man was warped. He's dead. God will judge him. Holding onto such hatred will do nothing against him, but it has a negative effect on the ones holding onto it.

Mostly fair enough Mark - except I hold no hatred - I just think it is kind of morbidly funny that the drunken abusive - rapist - criminal is dead of cancer - which he declared to be a devil spirit. He destroyed lives in dozens and abused women in ways that would make even CNN blush. BTW you quoted definition 2 not definition 3. May he spin in his grave over his rape and sexual crimes - and may we recover that spinning to power eco-friendly power sources.

It's NOT up to ME to judge.

Someone else has that job, instead of myself.

Well, it's not my job to judge concerning eternity but if I cannot make a judgement now, today, then what good am I? I am just fodder for groups like the twisted twi, which seek to erase a person's gut instincts, common sense, and judgement.

I have no problem with this thread or the sentiment behind it. The B*****d is dead. Good riddance. If people want to make a joke about that fact, or about the man himself, that is only a reflection of the life he lived.

When I am dead people will say whatever they like about me. If they say bad things, I would have to conclude I did bad things. It won't hurt me. I will be gone from this life. But it may make them feel better to say whatever is on their mind, however they feel comfortable saying it. And for that I would rejoice.

To me, self-awareness and personal freedom are the twin peaks of a life well-lived.

I don't really know why we hold the dead in some sort of esteem. They're dead. According to how you believe, they (or Vic in this case) are either awaiting judgment or they have already reached their final destination - heaven, hell, the farm or the compost pile. (The last two are references to reincarnation and just rotting in the ground - or under the fountain, as the case may be.)

We continue to speak ill of Hitler. Do any of us hate him? I certainly don't- never knew the guy. I do however, hate what he did and what he stood for. I did know der Victoid, though not personally. I know what evil he wrought. I don't hate him, but that doesn't negate his scumbag attributes.

So... while I'm not propounding that we erect a golden eye and dance around it in a furious frenzy, I have no problems with a sneering post (or two or twenty.)

So... while I'm not propounding that we erect a golden eye and dance around it in a furious frenzy, I have no problems with a sneering post (or two or twenty.)

hmm.. well, what's wrong with dancing in a furious frenzy?

:biglaugh:

I think what's more morbid is putting up little shrines to her vicster, resurrecting his programs and teachings, fondly referring to him as der manogawd.. with full knowledge, or wilful blindness of his true character..

Or naming one's offspring after him. Subsequently resurrecting an abusive system with no checks or balances and putting said offspring on top of the organization, having said offspring abandon a real "calling" of sorts.. Give him a shortcut to power and irresistible worship and fawning, when he should be in grad school., acquiring a few professional connections and training.

Morbid.. willing to sacrifice your own offspring to a false illusion of what vic really was..

God have mercy on your soul..

I think what's more morbid is putting up little shrines to her vicster, resurrecting his programs and teachings, fondly referring to him as der manogawd.. with full knowledge, or wilful blindness of his true character..

Or naming one's offspring after him. Subsequently resurrecting an abusive system with no checks or balances and putting said offspring on top of the organization, having said offspring abandon a real "calling" of sorts.. Give him a shortcut to power and irresistible worship and fawning, when he should be in grad school., acquiring a few professional connections and training.

Morbid.. willing to sacrifice your own offspring to a false illusion of what vic really was..

God have mercy on your soul..

Those things aren't morbid, they're just misguided.

ohgod that was funny. but it should be glass or crystal kinda like the (eye)ball on new year's eve !!!!!

thanks for making me laugh

If a million people love you,

I will be among them.

If only a thousand people love you,

I'll be one amongst a thousand.

If one hundred people love you,

I will be the who cries for you.

If only two people love you,

I'll be the one by your side.

But if no one on earth is left to love you,

You will know that I have died.

but god is still alive

ppfffttt well except for the last line

but maybe you're right. "Disgusting", "Opportunistic", "Sick", "Twisted".. might be more apt description.. they've gone *almost* as far as putting up a shrine with some of the remnants of "st" vic's remains.. so maybe it's only *almost* morbid..

in "christian" terms, I would say they are dealing with familiar spirits..

I think "misguided" is a little tame description..

they've started this thing with rotten motives te begin with.. rotten to the core. It might look "Christian" and all.. but it houses a dead man's bones.. figuratively.

Maybe morbid does apply.. who knows..

I dunno.. to dress a kid up as a dead lecher.. and seek another set of fawning followers, smells the same to me.

really, really sick..

Creepy crawly,shiver up your back,walk on a grave,well ya get the picture.Young Vicster prove yourself,ya aint the old man

Some of us old guys learnt a few things,I see it at work all the time a young snot nosed kid,doesnot know squat about a manufacturing facility,

"well in theory it should work like this"well pal I am here ta tell ya this is the real world.

Maybe just maybe this idea that god chooses one above others to lead,is full of crap,ya think?

Some of us old guys learnt a few things,I

yep.. but apparently not those who run and back an almost guaranteed repeat of history..

maybe they're just old and senile.. all they can remember is how good the food was back then..

:biglaugh:

...Thought I would weigh in on this thread...my monitor crapped out and I was off line for a few days (and missed the celebration on the 20th :( )...

...For those of you who think it morbid to celebrate the death of Wierwille, I say hogwash! Wierwille was a monster who devastated hundreds (if not thousands) of lives. I'm glad that he's no longer stalking about...as for his punk grandson who is trying to emulate him...may he get his just reward.

...can good fruit come from a bad tree?

Courtesy of Groucho - "One eye'd Vic, the cyclops of Christendom" And as oenophile said - may his name rot. Ladies and gentleman next year will be the opening of a new them - The 25th Year of the One eye'd anniversary"