GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

Another hint:

"Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but millenia in a place with no doors."

AHAT, I think the clues on this thread are supposed to be reeeeal easy. Maybe you've picked quotes better suited for Name That Flick, where stumping people is a little more the norm?

Or maybe this is a real easy quote to a movie I don't know.

Raf is correct. The "Flicks Remembered..." and "Songs Remembered..." threads are set up so that the burden is on the poser to make it so easy that MOST people should be able to get it. The "Name That..." threads are where the poser can be subtlerwith lines or lyrics. In those threads, it's customary to start out with more obscure lines and make them easier until someone guesses correctly. As a corrolary, the tunes and films in the "Remembered from One" threads should generally be very well-known.

Care to try another, AHAT4JC?

George

Sorry. Totally forgot about this one.

How about this:

"Seventeen days? Hey man, I don't wanna rain on your parade, but we're not gonna last seventeen hours! Those things are gonna come in here just like they did before. And they're gonna come in here..."

"Hudson!"

"...and they're gonna come in here AND THEY'RE GONNA GET US!"

"Hudson! This little girl survived longer than that with no weapons and no training. Right?"

"Why don't you put her in charge?"

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes