GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

We follow orders, son. We follow orders or people die. It's that simple.

WOW!

Here's another line from the same flick:

I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 Cubans who are trained to kill me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a badge, and make me nervous.

This isn't the line everyone uses for this movie, but it's my favorite line, and I think it's memorable enough to give it away:

I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

George

Likewise, this line is not the one that would be most memorable but it is one of my favorites from the movie and I think recognizable to those who have seen it.

Hamburgers! The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast!

Likewise, this line is not the one that would be most memorable but it is one of my favorites from the movie and I think recognizable to those who have seen it.

Hamburgers! The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast!

What a shocker! Can't say I didn't give it enough time.

Pulp Fiction

New one:

Wait!!!! I was going to make espresso.

My rule of thumb for this thread has been:

If a person who's never seen the movie can guess correctly,

then it's a good quote.

I've guessed a number from movies I've never seen.

In the past page, we've gotten some quotes where people who know the movie well can get

them, but the movie is NOT remembered FOR THAT LINE.

As a fan of YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN, I can recognize Gene Hackman's line...especially since I

rewatched it for Halloween.

I liked "Pulp Fiction", but I need reminders of the discussion of Big Kahuna Burger to

remember it at all.

I know it's more challenging to come up with such lines, but that's the challenge of

this particular game- to come up with such lines.

My rule of thumb for this thread has been:

If a person who's never seen the movie can guess correctly,

then it's a good quote.

I've guessed a number from movies I've never seen.

In many cases, where we have social media via, radio, television, often movie lines are baked into our brains over and over. We may not have seen it, but somehow we learn to recognize where the line has come from. Especially Pulp Fiction. One catch phrase after another. Example: "I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

In the past page, we've gotten some quotes where people who know the movie well can get

them, but the movie is NOT remembered FOR THAT LINE.

Exactly. The hamburger line is just one of many epic lines used from "the hamburger scene". Most likely people who know the movie would recognize, Samuel Jackson's character asking," Do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France"? Or,"Check out the big brain on Brad", who'se character correctly guesses they don't call it a Quarter Pounder because of the metric system.

At any rate, I try to stay with the regular norm most of the time. But every so often I like to use a frequently heard line that has become part of the social fabric of the times.

As a fan of YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN, I can recognize Gene Hackman's line...especially since I

rewatched it for Halloween.

I liked "Pulp Fiction", but I need reminders of the discussion of Big Kahuna Burger to

remember it at all.

Since, this is possibly the first time since whenever, that anyone has come close to the answer that it is from "Pulp Fiction", (albeit after the fact), I believe that you still knew it to be the right answer WordWolf, and I would be more than happy to remind you about the discussion of The Big Kahuna Burger!!

laugh.gif

I know it's more challenging to come up with such lines, but that's the challenge of

this particular game- to come up with such lines.

And your are right WordWolf.

It was Young Frankenstein. Your up.

Sort of like "Monty Python and the Holy Grail," some movies have a LOT of recognizable one-liners.

"The Princess Bride"

I bought my stepson a t-shirt that had on it (silkscreened) a stick-on nametag that said

HELLO, My Name Is

Inego Montoya

You killed my father

Prepare to die.

:lol:

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

George

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes