GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

Paul Newman is Cool Hand Luke.

This was a tagline used in the opening of this movie.

The three most powerful men in the world: the President of the United States of America; the President of the Russian Republic; and the Captain of a United States ballistic missile submarine.

"I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil."

This character is VERY well known. (The quoted dialogue was spoken TO him.)

George

I'm trying to draw conclusions off of your clues George. There's lots of movies where houses have burned down. Gone with the wind, Time Cop, Road House, Eraser, etc,

The character that you refer to is he (the actor) well known, or is it the character he's portraying most known for?

This should open it up for me.

"Rocky 4"

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... And this paddle game. - The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. - The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure.

George

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes