GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

Thanks for the lesson in English grammer Wordwolf?

It's one of my short falls.

Cool Hand Luke

Authorization? How about the United States FRICKING government? Lose the grid, or you lose your job.

Or, another from the same movie

Yippee-ki-yay, mothertrucker

Edited by Human without the bean

A League Of Their Own

You see Danny, I can deal with the bullets, and the bombs, and the blood. I don't want money, and I don't want medals. What I do want is for you to stand there in that girly white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some fricking courtesy. You gotta ask me nicely.

Edited by Human without the bean

A League Of Their Own

You see Danny, I can deal with the bullets, and the bombs, and the blood. I don't want money, and I don't want medals. What I do want is for you to stand there in that girly white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some fricking courtesy. You gotta ask me nicely.

This quote is really, really, really, really, really, easy.

I could have saved us alot of time if I had just went with my gut. Goldfinger was my first thought. biggrin.gif

It's a mad house. A mad house.

Oh were still here. This is a line ( I used a different line oh say 2 or 3 weeks ago) from Planet Of The Apes.

I'll go again.

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti .

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes