GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

I think everyone is on spring break...

Same movie

"I saw... its thoughts. I saw what they're planning to do. They're like locusts. They're moving from planet to planet... their whole civilization. After they've consumed every natural resource they move on... and we're next. Nuke 'em. Let's nuke the bastards!"

George

Edited by GeorgeStGeorge

Now THAT is the one line I can remember the movie from.

"Jerry MacGuire"

Shall we shag now, or shall we shag later? How do you like to do it? Do you like to wash up first? You know, top and tails... whore's bath? Personally, before I'm on the job, I like to give my undercarriage a bit of a 'how's your father'!

George

Now THAT is the one line I can remember the movie from.

"Jerry MacGuire"

George

Well, rather than the standard more mundane lines that we are so familiar with, I choose to use some other lines many of us are more familiar with than others. Sometimes you and I are the only two players playing you know.

I've probably seen Jerry MacQuire a few more times than most (I'm guessing, and maybe you haven't seen it as many times as me), I'd estimate I've seen it over 20 times, and, so, many other lines that may be unfamiliar to you might be more familiar to others as myself who have seen it many times...

Some times movie lines take on a life of their own. I use movie lines all the time when I'm talking to friends or people I work with. "Obviously, I've had to much caffeine". < Jerry MacGuire line.

Do you get my point? ( Not even sure why I making it). The purpose of this thread first and foremost is to have fun. "Were not in Kansas anymore", to me is not as fun as "I'm Melting, I'm Melting'. Hey, don't mind me, I'm just the piano player! rolleyes.gif

Have a nice day!

Shall we shag now, or shall we shag later? How do you like to do it? Do you like to wash up first? You know, top and tails... whore's bath? Personally, before I'm on the job, I like to give my undercarriage a bit of a 'how's your father'!

George

Only move I've ever heard the word shag before is Austin Powers, International Man Of Mystery.

Edited by Human without the bean

No question that it's Silence of the Lambs. Go ahead, George. (And Human, wake up! You're pulling a Raf!)

I don't wake up til noon, Raf, sorry. (yeah, in my dreams).

I don't care who really goes, George was incorrect, you were right, but if your giving it to him that's fine with me.

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes