GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

I miss a lot of these. If I hadn't seen this movie several times, that line might not hve been remembered. On the other hand, "Yippee-kai-ay, Mother....." would probably have been recognizable to anyone.

It happum on one ah dem Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Days. Now dat's the kinda day where you can't opem yo mouf widout a song jumpin right out of it!

George

It was said by Uncle (he wasn't MY Uncle) Remus in Disney's "Song of the South."

Right!

Only if I've seen it GSG! On this one, as Jules Pitt would say,"I'm not even in the right ball park".

I haven't seen the movie, myself, but I've seen enough commercials for its releases on VHS, DVD, etc.

George

Here's 2 for the price of 1.

"Whoo-ah."

"Out of order, I show you out of order. You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask. I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too f*in' blind. If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a FLAMETHROWER to this place!"

"Whoo-ah."

"Out of order, I show you out of order. You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask. I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too f*in' blind. If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a FLAMETHROWER to this place!"

This is one of my favorites and I've used it before, perhaps not in this thread but as I remember nobody got it. IDK. Maybe they did?

Scent Of A Woman

I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to amuse you? What do you mean funny? Funny how, how am I funny?

I'm getting the feeling nobody has the slightest idea where this came from? It's Goodfellas. Joe Pesci is playing a game on Ray Loitta and is trying to intimidate him. It's very funny.

I'll go again with Flicks remembered from one line Alex.

Roads? Where were going we don't need roads!

Edited by Human without the bean

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes