GreaseSpot Cafe

For the record...

GrouchoMarxJr

In regards to the recent trend of "is twi worth our efforts anymore"...my opinion is that if twi is faltering and shrinking for "various" reasons...it's not the time to let up on them...now is the time to put the boots to them and finish them off...after that, we can go after the splinter groups like nazi war criminals...

This entire Wierwillian philosophy of "power of the mind" should probably be labeled as witchcraft...his disciples continue on like mold growing in a dark damp place. I am repulsed by what they do to people. They rape the mind and ravage the soul.

...Because of what they have done...I will continue to do the Mexican hat dance on their faces....

Any thoughts?

• Upvote 6

The Mexican Hat Dance! I couldn't agree with your more. Now if the other countries who lack knowledge of

there decietful ways would learn! I think America is pretty much aware of their snake oil sales pitch.

• Upvote 1

and whoever anonymous member marked down the last post..

lets look at a few facts and reality here..

the numbnuts down south failed to "get a life".. perhaps one or more did..but what happened? Now their little camping "adventure" is cloaked in darkness..

why?

It wouldn't survive the light of day..

feel free to disagree all you want..

• Upvote 5

They rape the mind and ravage the soul.

does this qualify?

However there is one topic i want to set yall straight on from the start. Victor weirwille.

the grandson. V2p2 or whatever yall call him.

he is agreat man of God, and a great person in general. He is one of the most loving, caring, kindest people I have ever met. I heard him yell only once or twice in ten months, and that as because he needed to get someone's attention. I am damn proud to consider him a friend. When it comes to teh word he knows his stuff and tries his best to live a Godly lifestyle. BUT! he does not shove it down anyones throat, he doesnt think he is the end all be all authority on all things God, he is very humble, respectful, and someone who i will aggressively defend. I am not a violent person, however, if you want to make any personal attacks against him, you had best not let me know your true identity. I am willing to fight over comments made about him.Trust me, you really dont want a ....ed off redneck knockin' at your door. Somje people in the sowers program will claim they have seen me me angry. Well, they havent. My intentions here are not to fight though, so lets keep everything respectful and decent.

The floor is open for discussion.

Groucho you are right on the money IMHO. We here at GreaseSpot have been "bragging" (ahem) about all their shenanigans since the beginning.

I think we played a role in wearing them down. This is the time to "go in for the kill" so to speak....not let them get up and regroup.

I'm with you.

• Upvote 1

In regards to the recent trend of "is twi worth our efforts anymore"...my opinion is that if twi is faltering and shrinking for "various" reasons...it's not the time to let up on them...now is the time to put the boots to them and finish them off...after that, we can go after the splinter groups like nazi war criminals...

This entire Wierwillian philosophy of "power of the mind" should probably be labeled as witchcraft...his disciples continue on like mold growing in a dark damp place. I am repulsed by what they do to people. They rape the mind and ravage the soul.

...Because of what they have done...I will continue to do the Mexican hat dance on their faces....

Any thoughts?

so.. "fearless leader".. do you have any suggestions?

:biglaugh:

do we do some kind of "hundred man" march on New Knoxville?

I know.. I do what I can here.. as you..

so how do we REALLY put "the boots" to "them"?

The offshoots are far more disturbing in my opinion..

after that, we can go after the splinter groups like nazi war criminals...

well.. call it "job security"..

This is the time to "go in for the kill" so to speak....not let them get up and regroup.

Well Krys - isn't this the time to bring your biological training to the table? Maybe distribute some mitochondrial destabilizers?

• Upvote 1

Well Krys - isn't this the time to bring your biological training to the table? Maybe distribute some mitochondrial destabilizers?

I've thought about it. I'm not sure the time is ripe yet.

• Upvote 1