GreaseSpot Cafe

VPW RACISM : what 's about african american and latin american?

alexgwaneza

I read what VPW tought about the shoah (holocaust).

I want to know what he thought about african american and latin american : was he racist toward them ? He was only against jews ?

There was a racial discrimination in TWI ? in the way corps ?

Wierwille had direct ties to a white supremacy political group called Liberty Lobby (now defunct).

Liberty Lobby evolved into The Populist Party. When Populist Party member, Bob Richards, became a U.S. presidential candidate, he came to speak to the Way Corps. Another notable, high ranking member of The Populist Party is the former Grand Wizard of The Ku Klux Klan (KKK), David Duke. Wierwille frequently used information he gleaned from Liberty Lobby propaganda, such as The Spotlight, to formulate conspiracy theories and pass them on to Way members under the guise of Divine Revelation. Wierwille kept all this well hidden from the general populace of The Way.

Personally, this all came as a tremendous shock to me when I discovered it here at GSC. One thing that especially appealed to me when I became involved with The Way was that the organization seemed to be promoting a message that was in favor of racial and ethnic equality. I dare say that the vast majority of other members I knew at the time held the same false assumption. One thing that really aggravates me to a large degree is knowing that some of my well intentioned abundant sharing may have been diverted to these organizations

Personally, I had no idea about his ties until I found out here on GSC.

Edited by waysider
  • Upvote 1

There were only two "successful" African Americans in twi that I can think of: L*nnel J8hnson and Claudette. I think L8nnel was ordained by vic.. don't know about claudette.

That's two out of.. how many.. hundreds? Maybe there were a few others..

as far as liberty lobby and spotlight is concerned.. isn't it intriguing that the guy who said NEWSPAPERS were so darn "negative".. stories about murder, accidents, suicide, death.. were so "bad" for believing- which is a straw man to begin with- adopted different kind of "negatives"- stories of government takeover, murder, and intrigue?

maybe vic should have put his newspapers and periodicals down for a while, and read the bible..

:biglaugh:

Edited by Ham
  • Upvote 3

HCW claimed he was always treated well by vpw himself.

I think that vpw was a lazy stereotyper. It's always easy to make disparaging comments about, say,

a n1gger or a spear-chucker, but not QUITE so easy to make disparaging comments about HCW, a fellow

working on periodicals.

It was a LOT easier just to regurgitate (plagiarize) what he was getting from the Liberty Lobby

and other conspiracy sources (just as he did much the same with Christian sources) than to make any

kind of real correction for any accuracy. Big surprise lcm pulled much the same stuff with

conspiracies. Everyone else out there remember hearing from lcm that the Pope bought an aircraft

carrier and was getting ready to force conversions to Roman Catholicism at bayonet-point?

• Upvote 1

der fuehrer vic was a nazi, intellectually, philosophically, and theologically. as a "closet aryan" by heritage, and deeply held belief, he was antisemetic and racist to the core, but in order to gather heefner and doop's "groovy christians" under his control, he hid his nazi, "christian" aryanism under the cloak of love, peace, and jesus, with the "war mission" called "the word over the world".

as waysider correctly points out, we "groovy christians" of the late 60's and early 70's were never exposed to the realities of der victoid's true aryan, racist theology until the advanced classes of the mid-to-late 70's, culminating with the outright promotion of "the myth of the six million", "the hoax of the 20th century", and "the thirteenth tribe" from the main stage teaching podium by der vicster himself promoting the sale of these revisionist BS publications in twi's bookstore!!!........it was revolting, troubling, doubt-inspiring.......to say the least........and went against everything i ever personally believed..........especially since my maternal grandfather had been imprisoned in and survived dachau!!...........this AC 1979 was the beginning of the end for me with twi..........although it took 7 more torturous years to fight and undo the successful corps brainwashing.

so, alex.........the answer to your questions is a resounding YES!!!......................................peace.

p.s..............just fyi............i never bought or read any of the publications i cited above, something i was criticized for back then, but of which i am thankful and proud to this day............propaganda is propaganda.............and those publications are, imho, pure and simple revisionist nazi propaganda!

Edited by Don'tWorryBeHappy

There were only two "successful" African Americans in twi that I can think of: L*nnel J8hnson and Claudette. I think L8nnel was ordained by vic.. don't know about claudette.

That's two out of.. how many.. hundreds? Maybe there were a few others..

as far as liberty lobby and spotlight is concerned.. isn't it intriguing that the guy who said NEWSPAPERS were so darn "negative".. stories about murder, accidents, suicide, death.. were so "bad" for believing- which is a straw man to begin with- adopted different kind of "negatives"- stories of government takeover, murder, and intrigue?

maybe vic should have put his newspapers and periodicals down for a while, and read the bible..

:biglaugh:

Ham,

If you'll recall Lnnl fell out of grace with VPW. When he was Corp Coordinator he allowed a picnic to start prior to VP's arrival. VP compared it to when Saul began sacrifices prior to Samuel's arrival. He dismissed Lnn8l and said he would never rise to the point he once could have spiritually. What a crock!

Edited by erkjohn