GreaseSpot Cafe

Rosalie ----- Why Not Try This Idea?

skyrider

Rosalie......rather than cranking up another class on Witnessing and Undershepherding with the same ole techniques, etc. etc.

Why not......schedule staffers on a 3-day work week AND THEN, HAVE STAFFERS GO WITNESSING those other two days in Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland, Toledo, etc. After all, surely staffers are "hot believers" since they've been working at headquarters, within the walls of zion, which is the spiritual epicenter of the known world.

Then.........these "staff witnessing days" will be a present-day testimony of HOW TO DO IT RIGHT. And, better yet.....maybe you and donna should LEAD THE WAY and knock on some doors yourselves. Leading by example, what a concept????

Then.........David Chavisty can incorporate these testimonies into twi's new class.

Otherwise....why should twi-followers take, again, another "witnessing" class when the hypocrisy is so glaring to all? Oh, silly me.....you guys are "waiting on tables" [Acts 6 or wherever?]. And you wonder why the way religion is so DEAD...?????????

<_<

• Upvote 1

I want to see the old hagbeast go out and witness.

Can you see the Fox 2 x 2 with Donna at the old P.T.A. meeting?

Better yet at a womans group! They can talk about the more abundant life they have together

since they got rid of Donna's man.

Come on Rosie be a leader, set the example. Show us how it is done.

copenhagen

Then.........these "staff witnessing days" will be a present-day testimony of HOW TO DO IT RIGHT. And, better yet.....maybe you and donna should LEAD THE WAY and knock on some doors yourselves. Leading by example, what a concept????

Now that would be rich - can you picture the Fox and Donna coming to your door witnessing? I mean what would a natural response be to that there with no threat of repercussions? I can see it now.

"You're with what group? And you're a Rev.? They allow that? Oh, and this is your partner? No? Well I just assumed by the way you look...."

That at least would be more entertaining than the Mormon kids with hideous ties or the JW followers entrenched in fear on your doorstep...

Could it be that the "witnessing surge" is a precussor of an UNSUSTAINABLE CULT....???

Of course...!!!

The numbers are dismal......the "commitment level" is pathetic.......the aging twi-cult populace is tired of jumping thru the hoops......the camp gunnison family camps are of little interest.......the corps program is in the tank......the coffers are drying up........etc. etc.