GreaseSpot Cafe

episodes

cman

A great episode for NCIS to start the season---

I gotta say Im still unsure what will happen with Ziva, is she in? is she out?

Gibbs didnt sign the reinstatement on Tuesday, at least not yet...will they continue this subtext out for a few more episodes? Tony and Ziva still have some things to work out never mind whatever happened to her while she was being tortured all summer

Its also available on the NCIS site.

My theory is that she is pregnant (in real life). Her face looks puffy, they have only been showing face shots or her in baggy clothing so far this season and none of the usual sexy Ziva in fighting mode scenes.

They could drag this out until it is over --send her back to Mossad... have Ducky do a psychological reevaluation after her captivity and torture for several episodes or do any number of things until she is fully reinstated.

Its just a theory that I have no way of knowing, she may be reinstated first thing next week for all I know. I just get the sense that they'll drag it out for awhile and Ducky will be prominent in her recovery somehow.

Yea--Its the one show on TV that I like and follow (other than baseball).

I probably have it all wrong but the show keeps me guessing

My computer won't run whatever the link was, but if it's an NCIS episode, I agree. Great show. One of the few that I watch on network TV (especially if you don't count FOX or CW). Ziva will be fully re-instated. It's only a matter of time.

George

that's a flash file and it will take abit to download,

even when hitting play, run or save

VLC media player will play it

or media player classic

as well as many other players

both can be downloaded quickly from

filehippo.com

Probably my favorite TV show EVER!

We have been renting Season 1 from Netflix, getting 4 episodes per DVR. I liked Katelyn a lot. We missed most of season 1 due to church plant meetings which the pastor scheduled on Tuesday at 7:30 because that way he could watch whatever he watched on other nights. :realmad:

I think the last episode Ziva wrote to Daddy and resigned from Mossad so she could apply to NCIS.

Last season I didn't much like Ziva; she seemed almost sociopath, her emotions are so repressed. I like her better this season.

Nice to hear from fellow NCIS fans!

WG

I got into it cause my wife likes it.

I like it now too.

here's a free .flv player, if interested

http://www.applian.com/flvplayer/

converting it to .avi

and will upload it tomorrow probably

btw, if you click run or play it downloads to a temp folder on your computer

clicking save, downloads it to a folder of your choosing, should you wish to keep it

same time involved because it has to download it

or watch it at cbs.com with a few commercials

not as many as tv though

Edited by cman

When I read the title, I thought, oh, no, cman is having it rough right now or knows somebody who is.

Here in the south the term episode is used when someone is having a fit, misbehaving, beside themselves etc. Oh, don't mind her she is having an episode. She'll be alright in a little while.

Thats what I first thought as well. I nearly have an 'episode' during any episode where anyone/anything threatens Abby...I love her farting stuffed Hippo :biglaugh:

think the last episode Ziva wrote to Daddy and resigned from Mossad so she could apply to NCIS.

Thats true but they made a big deal of Gibbs not signing the reinstatement request at the end

They may send her somewhere like when Gibbs had his Mexican 'retirement' after getting blown up---or when DiNozzo got sent to the aircraft carrier.

I dont know-I never know -thats one thing I really like about the show

O hell no! Gibbs said Eli David was 'dirty', it sounded like he meant more than being abad father because he set up Ziva. Im curious what he meant by that-Gibbs doesnt throw words around lightly------There could be some intense scene coming up someday with Eli, Gibbs and Ziva, maybe Vance--if they keep on the Ziva storyline

Do we know why Salim was so interested in NCIS and not Mossad?

Was that ever explained?

Oh, I do agree with that - I don't think Eli is anything other than a sold-out sleaze to the highest bidder. (remember he was married to a Palestinian woman, the mother of Ziva's half brother) What kind of sociopath raises his sweet little girl to be a killing machine, to the extent he can send her after her brother, whom she obviously cared about. I hope Gibbs gets to arrange his demise if not cause it.

It seems like Ziva's original mission to NCIS may have been almost some kind of espionage thing; she was told to befriend Gibbs and win his trust. (why?) Jennie Shepherd may have known the truth, but now she's dead. Vance may know, too, more than he has revealed so far. (It was kinda nice to see him and Gibbs on the same side for once at the end, there).

Salim and Tony obviously have some major friction going on.

Remember when Michael was killed by Tony and both Salim and Ziva looked at his body and same the same thing in Hebrew? Wonder what it meant? I don't think it meant 'hasta la vista' but probably more like 'I will avenge you.'

I also think about Eli that he would not hesitate for a second sending Salim to assassinate Ziva, Gibbs, or anyone else who annoys him.

Just some thoughts...

WG

I have the wrong name for Salim. I was thinking of the terrorist in North Africa that was addicted to Caf-Pow who was holding Ziva all summer. His question were all about NCIS not Mossad. He is dead now too, but why his prediliction with NCIS? There is something going on in there with an AlQaeda tie....

she was told to befriend Gibbs and win his trust. (why?)

I had forgotten about that --and to think she shot her own half-brother to do it.

There is no end to where Eli David will go--

There are alot of complex storylines going on...

they might have to back off with something a little more lighthearted (Abby falling in love with another midget? Mrs Mallard making another appearance? Tony investigating a shemale killer?) :biglaugh: for an episode

Where the heck is Jimmy Palmer?

Yeah, I hadn't noticed Jimmy's absence either! Maybe he went to medical school.

By the way, I once worked for a woman doctor who reminded me very much of Dr. Mallard. She was British, absolutely brilliant, and had the same tendency to stand at my desk and tell stories for hours. As fascinating as her stories were, I still remember the glance of annoyance the doctor whose secretary I actually was would flash at her for keeping me away from my assigned tasks. I just loved her, though, could listen to her all day long.

I still am ever so suspicious of the guy who came to collect Ziva at Eli's request last night. I cannot remember his name either if it's not Salim, but he was the guy on the boat who dumped her in Mogadishu, right?

Tony investigate a shemale killer? Oh that would be precious! I worked at Ohio State and this is football nation! Remember a few years ago when they made a big deal about Tony being a former Ohio State quarterback? He wore stuff from OSU and so did Abby? I want to see more of that; maybe a former Marine found in the Horseshoe? With a Wolverine t-shirt on?

WG

Mstar is correct, there are many story lines going on. Don't forget there was a young woman who was on loan to Gibb's team.....and when she was finished with the job she got a text that said "do they suspect? and she said "no" .I forgot her name but she was short with dark hair and a relatively round face.

Don't forget there was a young woman who was on loan to Gibb's team.....and when she was finished with the job she got a text that said "do they suspect? and she said "no" .I forgot her name but she was short with dark hair and a relatively round face.

I dont know if I have the same one or not ---The Oriental one who was having a fling with Jimmy and always losing her underwear?

I dont know if she was killed or not (cant remember), she was spying on NCIS and had some sister that was being held by someone that was manipulating her to do it.

I think they got to the bottom of it and she transferred out (or something)

Tony investigate a shemale killer? Oh that would be precious!

They already did that one :biglaugh: Tony didnt know she was a he and was very attracted to her :love3: ...I wont spoil the episode in case you get it in reruns--- but it was hilarious. The look on Tony's face when he found out was priceless..It was in the Kate years somewhere......

Is McGee due for another book yet?

Who gets love this year? They seem to do a round robin on that...Gibbs with the woman colonel, Tony, Abby, even Ziva with the jogger...I think Mcgee is due