GreaseSpot Cafe

So did anyone try and stop the Cyclops' reign?

Bolshevik

Bigger question is, does the mighty queen need a bodyguard?

I would assume no. Since she looks like Medusa..

In Greek mythology, Medusa (Greek: Μέδουσα (Médousa), "guardian, protectress"[1]) was a gorgon, a chthonic female monster, and a daughter of Phorcys and Ceto; gazing directly upon her would turn onlookers to stone. She was beheaded by the hero Perseus, who thereafter used her head as a weapon[2] until giving it to the goddess Athena to place on her shield. In classical antiquity the image of the head of Medusa appeared in the evil-averting device known as the Gorgoneion. She also has two gorgon sisters.

Just my opnion

copenhagen

before his "assumption" into his "exalted" position.. didn't he admit to whiteside something like "did you know three times attempts have been made on my life.." or something like that?

yep.. the young "tender" years in the denomination..

probably some angry husband or something..

Linder supposedly once tackled a guy with a handgun just as he was sneaking up on lcm in his dressing room.

So, did anyone try it on vpw or was he just too likable?

Not me Bolshevik, that's for sure.

Between leadership that was heading it's own hypercontroling splinter group direction and my disbelief of the one and only woman who actually told me the truth back in the day(Summer 1983), and people who knew the truth but not see fit to at least discuss lawsuits or yell louder about what they knew; I thought that the people who were speaking ill of top TWI leadership were the bad guys.

P.S. And you people who did not scream it from the rooftops and admit your own faults too, just stay out of my way now! I've seen the next generation of TWI disease all too clearly.

before his "assumption" into his "exalted" position.. didn't he admit to whiteside something like "did you know three times attempts have been made on my life.." or something like that?

yep.. the young "tender" years in the denomination..

probably some angry husband or something..

"the Way:Living in Love."

pg-210

""Do you know that three times in those early years people

tried to kill me?" he remarks suddenly, facing me squarely. I wait,

hoping for details, but Doctor relaxes his shoulders in a barely

noticeable gesture, and then launches into a new theme. "