GreaseSpot Cafe

Plan the adversary out of your life.

mudflaps

"listening for voices in our head, hearing them, doing what they say. . . . . or blanking out instead of engaging in what is going on around us"

"I remember reading something from JAL about knowing the difference between Jesus' voice and God's voice speaking to him. . . . that is two voices right there."

i'm no professional therapist or anything but i wouldn't think these things are mentally healthy things to practice.

:offtopic:

I have sometimes wondered if that whole *revelation* thing coupled with SIT didn't set some of us up for some sort of mental illness later in life. . . . . listening for voices in our head, hearing them, doing what they say. . . . . or blanking out instead of engaging in what is going on around us. . . . not everyone. . .but, it may have contributed to problems some have.

I remember reading something from JAL about knowing the difference between Jesus' voice and God's voice speaking to him. . . . that is two voices right there.

Wait!!! I hear the voices all the time that come to me through the fillings in my teeth.

Wait!!! I hear the voices all the time that come to me through the fillings in my teeth.

RR, you as a scientist, must know that it is the little green/gray men from outer space we pick up in our fillings. . . . why do you think dentists have switched to ceramic. . . . too many people were catching on. . . .

Maybe we could make a movie based on VPW's dying words.

We could call it,"It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Cult". We could get a bunch of splinter leaders to play all the characters, in search of a hidden fortune.

Great idea! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: I love that movie (the Mad World one).

That's because it was coined by RFR. When she found out LCM had a harem, she made him turn in a schedule and controlled his time so he didn't have access to it.

RFR may have coined the phrase, as it's used in TWI, but, it's an age old concept that was first, as far as I can tell, introduced to Wayfers on a mass scale in the Renewed Mind class in the early 1970s. My syllabus even includes two pages of sample schedules that we had to fill in as a homework assignment during the class.

RFR may have coined the phrase, as it's used in TWI, but, it's an age old concept that was first, as far as I can tell, introduced to Wayfers on a mass scale in the Renewed Mind class in the early 1970s. My syllabus even includes two pages of sample schedules that we had to fill in as a homework assignment during the class.

There's quite a difference between filling out a schedule as a homework assignment and doing one every week for years with an hour scheduled as discussion time for someone to go over it with you.