GreaseSpot Cafe

Does VPW sex doctrine continue to be practiced by Geer´s Splinters?

themex

There is a guy in Argentina that said that RC continue to promote sex outside marriage, that they have big parties, like VPW told him, what do you think about that. The geer´s splinters continue to do that?

Edited by pawtucket
Remove Name

Does VPW sex doctrine continue to be practiced by Geer´s Splinters?

If you mean that "any woman alive is of *service* to da king (or manogawd)*

considering.. they (at least to my knowledge) haven't publicly recanted.. I'd have to say "yes"..

maybe someone a little closer to da mogs wanabe could comment..

some of the other offshoots seem to hold to the *purity* of this *doctrine* as well..

I found a "Christian forum" in Spanish in which they talk about TWI, some said that they are very blessed for the doctrine taught by VPW and RC and that RC is the man of god, the same as LCM but in south America, they use the mark and about thing to maintain control, and promote sex for the poor man of God can be concentrated. Is really weird because the do not know what had happened with TWI during the last 25 years. Maybe they think that VPW is alive running the ministry up until today. Also they do not know who is LCM.

IT seems to be a common practice in every cult .. That the leader feels he is entitled to take all the women for himself or at least the women he wants.

HI The Mex :wave: Good to see you!

Hi, and happy new year for all.

:offtopic:

Also they do not know who is LCM.

They don't know how lucky they are!

RC hung very tight with TWI at one time and was on the Board of Trustees, wasn't he? So you'd have to think "like-minded" here. He wouldn't get to BoT level without knowing about the bad goings-on.

Geer's "ministry" is a different thing made by selling materials to fellowship coordinators. It doesn't have the same structure as TWI.

Geer was in Europe for a while, but it all fell apart pretty quickly at PoP. Don't know that the abuse practiced at HQ was as prevalent in Europe, but there was among some people a relaxed attitude towards sexual liaisons.

There is a guy in Argentina that said that RC continue to promote sex outside marriage, that they have big parties, like VPW told him, what do you think about that. The geer´s splinters continue to do that?

hmmmmm what do i think about that ? i would not be surprised a bit. do i know this for a fact ? no

i do know about geer and lcm and many many other leaders

the apple might not fall far from the tree

do i think anyone close to veepee wasn't contaminated? no