GreaseSpot Cafe

I don't want to be the guy who.........anymore!

JeffSjo

I don't want to be the guy who brings people to a corrupt organization anymore!

I don't want to be the guy who argues about the trinity and only makes things worse anymore!

I don't want to be the guy who crushes new believers of any group just to hear myself talk anymore!

I don't want to be the guy who thinks I'm serving God when my actions only hold up a corrupt organization anymore!

I don't want to be the guy who ignores people who tell me about organizational problems when they need my help anymore!

I don't want to be the guy who crams my beliefs down anyone's throat anymore!

I've been wrong before.

I don't want to be the guy who assumes any group's leaders are good when they are not anymore!

I don't want to be the guy who assumes any group is bad when they are not anymore!

I don't want to be the guy who believe's a liar like Wierwille anymore!

Edited by JeffSjo

I don't want to be the shell answer man.

I don't want to be right all the time.

I don't want to be the hatchet man.

I don't want to confront people with the "truth".

I don't want to be the hand of steel in the velvet glove.

I don't want to go til I hear glass break.

I don't want to give my "tithe" to a cult.

I don't want anyone to be "spiritually" responsible for me.

I don't want to be the guy who argues about the trinity and only makes things worse anymore!

I don't want to be the guy who crushes new believers of any group just to hear myself talk anymore!

I don't want to be the guy who thinks I'm serving God when my actions only hold up a corrupt organization anymore!

I don't want to be the guy who ignores people who tell me about organizational problems when they need my help anymore!

I've been wrong before.

I don't want to be the guy who assumes any group's leaders are good when they are not anymore!

I don't want to be the guy who assumes any group is bad when they are not anymore!

Then stop being that guy. You're a grownup living in a free society. You are free to choose what guy you want to be. So start being that guy. It really is up to you.

I've been wrong before.

OMG!! Is this the GreaseSpot version of the "Never Again List?" :anim-smile::beer::dance::drink:

Edited by OldSkool

Then stop being that guy. You're a grownup living in a free society. You are free to choose what guy you want to be. So start being that guy. It really is up to you.

Uuuhhhh,

Thanks for the advice Bowtwi, I guess.

I already get that it's up to me, actually I am really quite happy that it's up to me. :P

I have managed to find a seemingly good place to live with my regrets.

Looking for mercy, living with honesty to the best of my ability.

OMG!! Is this the GreaseSpot version of the "Never Again List?" :anim-smile::beer::dance::drink:

Maaayyybeeee it is. :wink2:

I guess what it is to anyone else is up to them.

By the Way,... I ONLY take responsibility for crop circles, a few questionable events surrounding the assasination of U.S. President Lincoln, most of WWI and some of the current economic downturn, the Taming of the Shrew, the San Andreas fault line and ....let's see...the whole Janet Jackson costume malfunction at the Superbowl sever...al years ago...yeah...that was me. Other than that, I'm pretty much clean.

WHEW...that felt good, I'm off for a walk!

By the Way,... I ONLY take responsibility for crop circles, a few questionable events surrounding the assasination of U.S. President Lincoln, most of WWI and some of the current economic downturn, the Taming of the Shrew, the San Andreas fault line and ....let's see...the whole Janet Jackson costume malfunction at the Superbowl sever...al years ago...yeah...that was me . . .

Just want to say that I love your work . . . takes real skill to pull any ONE of those things off . . .