GreaseSpot Cafe

Employee fo da way

Ham

what about rosie? Or the Donster?

I mean.. by DEFINITION..as an employee of da way.. aren't they there to just be "blessed" or something.. and have no significant renumeration?

I mean.. that's what the hag said, wasn't it?

:biglaugh:

yep. There for.. endless *training* for what in god's name I just can't see..

Sowie. I just happen to be extra evil tonight..

So.. who is there that's "training" da hag of gawd for our day time and hour?

sorry.. it just happens to cut both ways..

I really don't see.. why you as an organization don't kick her to the street..

somewhere in Cincinnati.. or Cleveland..

you really could do it..

get an accountant.. figure the gains vs loss..

so pathetic..

unless she's consumed too much Jimson weed or something.. I think her blood would be no less appetizing..

what they can't figure.. she is an EMPLOYEE. call whatever she does whatever..

all she has is BLUSTER. That's it..

so she holds secrets.. don't all of them anyway?

All it takes is one "brave" demasculated eunich to throw her down the wall..

so... pathetic..

Cmon.. all would take is one of you miserable sonsabitches..

and you doubt yourself to the end..

I'm almost to the point of challenging the "cuss checker" here.. lets not let it come to that..

sowie.. maybe I'm asking for a miracle.. aren't we all..

well.. it happened once..

see.. there was once this *woman*.. who gave da *man* everything he wanted..

aw, forget it.. those in da way, you don't want to read the bible anymore anyway, do you..

(make it Cleveland . . . I like Cincy . . . Parts of it anyway . . . )

Pick a spot of your own discretion. I'm sure it can be arranged..

It is rumored she doesn't get paid . . .

. . . Only requires a little of her followers' blood now and then . . .

What I last remember is her salary was around $25K, which was far less than the Prez cabinet gets paid. She has inheritance money, which paid for the land and materials for her house. Way Builders built the house. Working lunch is free every day. They have little expense there. Her only expenses would be utilities and property taxes on her house, food not covered by the Way, etc. And now that she's on Social Security she may not draw a salary. But at that level, there are plenty of things paid for that don't even require spending a meager salary.

And yes, she has to avoid direct sunlight.

She stays because she feels that everyone else is too incompetent to lead the way ministry. She is surrounded with people who are more capable than her and her main hallmark of leadership is to micromanage and stifle their talents. And if you get out of line she will try her level best to teach you humility by harassing the daylights out of you. The people she has promoted have no back bone. The occasional person that she promotes that decides to keep their testicles instead of becoming a eunuch is quickly demoted. Her track record speaks for itself. She has taken a cult that became centered around Craig Martindale and refocused it on Victor Paul Wierwille. She has enshrined that focus in policy and layers of procedure so that it will not change. What is is right now, in all of it's spectacular boredom and mediocrity, will only get worse as time goes. Great job Rosalie!

They may not make much, but when I worked there in payroll - what most people didn't know is that they just write a little note - I'm going shopping, I need $500. That's what they did, I don't know if they do it now. They take the low salary to make themselves look humble, while secretly raiding the piggy bank.

I am pretty sure, though I could never prove it, they they had two sets of books, just in case the IRS wanted to take a look.

• Upvote 1

They may not make much, but when I worked there in payroll - what most people didn't know is that they just write a little note - I'm going shopping, I need $500. That's what they did, I don't know if they do it now. They take the low salary to make themselves look humble, while secretly raiding the piggy bank.

I am pretty sure, though I could never prove it, they they had two sets of books, just in case the IRS wanted to take a look.

It wouldn't surprise me if they still did this crap. Since the Allen lawsuits the directors lecture other's extensively about private inurements. I would take an educated guess and say that they still have their angles.

Even back when I was drinking the Kool-Aid I didn't think that working on staff was such a good deal.

Our LC was pushing us all to apply for staff positions, we had a few people with skills that HQ could have exploited, like some contractors who could have been in Way Builders maybe, but I am a retail manager, at the time I was a Regional Circulation Sales manager for a newspaper. They certainly weren't going to put someone like me in a management position! I wasn't Way Corps! I'd have ended up in Multi-Services cleaning toilets or picking lint out of the gravel. When I brought up my perception that I'd likely not fit in as a staff person, my concerns were dismissed and I was told that I wasn't committed to...something...