GreaseSpot Cafe

Does rosie have a floss chart?

Ham

I just wonder. I mean, if this kind of "detail" is the key to way corpse spirituality and all.. where is HER (?) floss chart? Prominently displayed? Does she have to sign out for potty breaks so people know where to send her messages?

:biglaugh:

Some staffer ought to make one up and tape it on her office door. Tomorrow morning.

But could you imagine the mayhem that would ensue.. if an anonymous staffer just kind of went "funny" in the head and did something like that..

Cmon, Billy G.. you might be the *man* for the job..

Knock, Knock,... KNOCK!!!

"Good Morning Ms. Rivenbark. Your papers please!??

<Takes a quick look and hands the floss chart to the squirrel beside her, who rolls his eyes>

<Waves OldSkool over to look as well - it's the two witnesses thing, of course>

"I can see we're missing a few checkmarks......."

"Donna! I have a job for you.."

OMFG - don't wanna even know what she is using for floss...but they say that's what those little curlies are for... :anim-smile:

Ok....yes....it's the.... :drink:

...Actually,... we were thinking - you could just believe them clean. Donna's chart is all filled in. She'll be coming with us to the OSC to inventory supplies and clean toilets,... lucky her. See how you're missing out on all the blessings.....?

....ummmfh...ya...cough...see Donna hath prevailed as more than a prevailingly prevailing conqueror. Now go to, and don't come back till they're cleaned. Oh, please don't forget to sign out of da office. <HODGAFAT scurries off to Donna for some undershepharding>

Off topic? - I dunno, maybe a BIT - but wouldn't Donna M (or whatever) be the dictionary picture of "Toadie". I mean,... the blinders are pretty much welded to her skull by now - or might as well be....... ...maybe they're rose colored? maybe brown is her favorite color? I dunno....

Off topic? - I dunno, maybe a BIT - but wouldn't Donna M (or whatever) be the dictionary picture of "Toadie". I mean,... the blinders are pretty much welded to her skull by now - or might as well be....... ...maybe they're rose colored? maybe brown is her favorite color? I dunno....

Understanding Donna is simple (as with all the doofuses) She is forever the wife of the president of the way international, whomever that may be. But make no mistake, she is cloaked as lowly cabinet, but is in all the director group meetings, i've personally seen RosaLIE leaving Donna's apartment in the early afternoon on more than one occasion - a privilege afforded to none...that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Oh...and ....LMFAO@ Rose colored glasses!! :anim-smile:

...that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Color me glad that I'm not the Titanic.

Oh...and ....LMFAO@ Rose colored glasses!! anim-smile.gif

And I was sure that little double-entendre was wasted.......

Hey, if Rosalie really believed her own line about this all being spiritual,

then this would be one thing to "set the example" in and do herself.

Then again, in the way international, it's standard procedure for the

head honcho to order people to do as he says/she says, not as he does/she does.

===============================

Matthew 23

1Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

2Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

3All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

4For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

5But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

6And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,

7And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

8But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

9And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

10Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

11But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

12And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

I just wonder. I mean, if this kind of "detail" is the key to way corpse spirituality and all.. where is HER (?) floss chart? Prominently displayed? Does she have to sign out for potty breaks so people know where to send her messages?

Some staffer ought to make one up and tape it on her office door. Tomorrow morning.

I get such a kick out of what you come up with..... funny because sadly, it is true....and just where IS her chart? LOL Excellent! You crack me up.

I get such a kick out of what you come up with..... funny because sadly, it is true....and just where IS her chart? LOL Excellent! You crack me up.

Well, especially because she harps so much about leading by example. She even holds the Cabinet accountable to a document titled Lead By Example.

Well, especially because she harps so much about leading by example. She even holds the Cabinet accountable to a document titled Lead By Example.

Then, she should have her "floss chart" proudly displayed. "Floss chart" that kills me...are there gold stars involved?

My kids used to get gold stars for good performance.....TWI, full of adults singing kiddie songs, sitting cross legged on the floor around the teacher.......having floss charts and curfews....potty breaks, restricted television and movie viewing....I am sensing a theme here. :)