GreaseSpot Cafe

The Great Principle Explained.

waysider

Well - - nobody's ever looked me up either (if you don't count when Linder drove that truck up to my house in 1978 - LOL)

It feels kinda good to be "unknown". Think of all we can get away with 'cuz folks can't pick us up out of a lineup?

Your kind, though, dear squirrel, is fond of causing auto accidents and high-fiving his friends.

Edited by krys

BUT if you look around you'll find a thread about the July 1998 Advanced Class. My son went directly face to face to stand up to lcm and not only lived to survive it, in spite of a rifle on lcm's desk and a pistol in somebody else's jacket. When he got home....he spent several days calling everyone he could remember that he knew to tell them the score about how his then wife had been selected, taught and "forced" to submit to lcm....not once....but many times....and ;how much she actually enjoyed it....and the Place she thought she'd earned.

My son has only a GED - - no college...he was in the first Way Deciple group. God is blessing him because of what he did then, and the way he lifes his life now. He's always loved cars so he has worked for several luxury car dealers here in capacities that blow my mind. He has a remarkable gift dealing with people and working with computers and auto parts. He has never stolen a nut and bolt and believe me how rare that is. "Shrinkage" as they call it swallows a pretty good % of most auto parts budgets. His are always on the money...never even a nickel off one way or another after an audit.

Therefore, God has gotten him the best jobs working for the best dealers. Not the best in terms of luxury....but in terms of personality and working arrangementl. He gets a wonderful % of the base (they all work that way...very modest salary and a very small % of the base. But his base is always so high because nothing is stolen, his workers work so well for him because he sticks up for them when they've earned it.....and even if he's not looking for another job, head hunters call him once or twice a week now that the biggest part of the crisis seems to have passed.

He's like Job and how God restored to Job all he was robbed of. He had much lower paying jobs in the same industry before he went in the Corps. His new wife is such a delight....I can't begin to explain how she truly loves him, and he lives in a house that he could broker down to his financial reaches because of his excellent credit. It started out at 850,000 in a posh section of New York State.

Maybe other people don't want to discuss so much of their private lives, but I'm getting older and older and I want to make sure everything I know is really passed on....so I'm speaking out now. Don't judge others if they don't do the same as I did...their circumstances are quite different and we should respect them.

Thanks for telling your stories, Krys. Real healing and restoration! I haven't read that thread yet, hope to get there this month! I don't expect people to tell their stories, they are so personal, or prove themselves at all, but when you hear a good one at the right time (see, Mr. Squirrel) it can be a happy gift.

I don't know where to go myself, was never in the Corps so can't go to their website, but every day is an adventure, what? If I didn't dislike the imperative, I would say "keep on running" or something like that.

asides from one or two here, I haven't had anybody from the last twenty (or even thirty) years look me up..

what does that say? I dunno. Not that it really makes any kind of difference in the grand scheme of things..

it really doesn't make any difference..

That's just it, Ham.

All that muss and fuss about how "We sure do love you".

Then when I drifted away, nobody even seemed to notice I was gone.

A couple people briefly tried to persuade me to join a splinter, but, other than that------nuttin'

Edited by waysider

Yep. That's about it..

:)

the last "twig" I went to.. I close to gagged..

I've had a very small "opportunity" to express my disgust since then.. very small.

but the *other* party asked me how I felt politically nowadays..

and I said something like the only ones to gain here are the politicians..

and they actually, for a half a second, AGREED with me...

:biglaugh:

xoxoxo Waysider

If you haven't read this before, please read it carefully and take it all in. In case you thought you were singled out for some nastiness.....you weren't.....it was habit there.....the standard MO - modes operendi.

We had 2 children. Our son I wrote about above because of the stand he took. I never realized it until now....but my daughter was married "in the Ministry" but when she and her husband wanted to buy a house (with a mortgage of course) the powers that be said if she did, they'd M & A her and her family. She said "fine - - don't need people like you...God expects me to live my life and have my dreams. We want a house for our family" and they never showed up again. She was so much smarter than I was......

Even with this ugliness....I think I've lived a pretty good life. Yeah - - there were some nasty parts....but whose life is perfect??? If you're recently out of twi...and wonder how you will get over the hurt....just keep trusting the Father. You will have Him AND the prayers of many of us who cannot post here.....to guide and sustain you. Put one foot in front of the other is generally the way it works,

It has occurred to me (yes, my own thinking) some time ago that if many of the "wayisms" were things that God really wanted us to know, wouldn't they be spelled out pretty explicitly? The Great Principle is nowhere demonstrated with any clarity, or at all, that I can see. For that matter, so are host of others, as you all well know.

Speaking of discretion on the forum, I sometimes wonder if I will be accosted or somebody will call me about it, you know "confrontation" and all that. But I could not care any less....

Thanks for telling your stories, Krys. Real healing and restoration! I haven't read that thread yet, hope to get there this month! I don't expect people to tell their stories, they are so personal, or prove themselves at all, but when you hear a good one at the right time (see, Mr. Squirrel) it can be a happy gift.

I don't know where to go myself, was never in the Corps so can't go to their website, but every day is an adventure, what? If I didn't dislike the imperative, I would say "keep on running" or something like that.

Heh..

I think she dropped acid as well. At least once or twice..

I went to the big banquet this month..

out of the clear blue..

maybe I shouldn't say..

so the only *real* friend I had there..

he showed up in blue Jeans. A semi or ultimate formal occasion..

so I asked my friend.. I know it is a weird question or thought, but how many of this "staff" here took lsd in the 60's and 70's..

and the possible candidates in the crowd did NOT include the fella who *tried* to teach me Real Analysis..

Speaking of discretion on the forum, I sometimes wonder if I will be accosted or somebody will call me about it, you know "confrontation" and all that. But I could not care any less....

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean like having Way "goons" show up at your door? I think those days are well behind us now.

It's not just a winding road. I think we are willfully blind, one lifetime after another..

what are the alternatives.. hmm.

some of us are "cursed".. i.e.. we remember at least partly what came before..

I hope this makes sense to somebody besides me..

Edited by Ham

:)

well crap..

then there was the time I was about 12 years old..

and the local gypsy..

or whatever she was studying to be..

she read the constellations, the stars and the numbers..

maybe I shouldn't say.

But she looked at me.. and had no explanation..

so you think you know everything.. that was the quote.

I just happened to, at the time..

so where is this going to go.. it has about twelve days or so..

Wish mr. Calavicci would weigh in here..

God bless you friend..

if I could just figure out the day of my death, and join it with the date of my birth..

maybe that's already happened..

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean like having Way "goons" show up at your door? I think those days are well behind us now.

And don't you think that doesn't break what's left of the little hearts of the twi hierarchy.

They so miss being able to threaten and intimidate "their" people

(God's people whom they stole.). Being unable to threaten or intimidate removes one of their

most effective tools. Now they can only spread scary stories about what happens when people

leave- and have no ability to make the scary stories actually happen. Anyone with the brains

to leave is now free and clear once they're outside twi's direct clutches.

And don't you think that doesn't break what's left of the little hearts of the twi hierarchy.

They so miss being able to threaten and intimidate "their" people

(God's people whom they stole.). Being unable to threaten or intimidate removes one of their

most effective tools. Now they can only spread scary stories about what happens when people

leave- and have no ability to make the scary stories actually happen. Anyone with the brains

to leave is now free and clear once they're outside twi's direct clutches.

And......anyone with the brains to refute twi's threats and intimidation

...can get on the internet and check out websites like GS

...can go to friend-tracker forum and start verifying

...can get in touch with ex-twier friends who left decades ago

...can get out of twi by taking baby-steps to the exit doors

Indoctrination into a cult can be unraveled......thread by thread.

Merry Christmas all. :)

It's not just a winding road. I think we are willfully blind, one lifetime after another..

what are the alternatives.. hmm.

some of us are "cursed".. i.e.. we remember at least partly what came before..

I hope this makes sense to somebody besides me..

It certainly is a winding road - I never imagined I could become fond of a squirrel who drinks a bit and talks about past lives :P

Thanks for that video, I hadn't ever seen it.