GreaseSpot Cafe

Another manipulation phrase

OldSkool

When I was in-residence many times I heard the phrase "All the resources of the way international are being invested in you in your training!"

Really? All $54 million?

So yet another mindless, groundless, mantra thrown about to help guilt and control the numb minds of the unsuspecting.

there really needs to be another category definition for "all" when it comes to twi.

"all" (the literal translation according to twi usage": All the resources of the way international except what we have in investments, property and in our sock drawers, primarily intended to benefit people in the organization according to a strict hierarchical distribution that we'll call "need", with greater "need" being found for those at the top of the hierarchy and lesser, and at times even what could be considered a "negative" need (on a scale that includes numbers less than zero) in those found at the bottom of the hierarchy. everything outside of these necessary investments, property, sock drawer stashes and general distributions to "need" are included in "all the resources of the way" when used in the context of investing in the preparation of the future leaders of our cult.

so, basically, "all with a great number of exceptions resulting in a sum close to zero".

• Upvote 2

there really needs to be another category definition for "all" when it comes to twi.

"all" (the literal translation according to twi usage": All the resources of the way international except what we have in investments, property and in our sock drawers, primarily intended to benefit people in the organization according to a strict hierarchical distribution that we'll call "need", with greater "need" being found for those at the top of the hierarchy and lesser, and at times even what could be considered a "negative" need (on a scale that includes numbers less than zero) in those found at the bottom of the hierarchy. everything outside of these necessary investments, property, sock drawer stashes and general distributions to "need" are included in "all the resources of the way" when used in the context of investing in the preparation of the future leaders of our cult.

so, basically, "all with a great number of exceptions resulting in a sum close to zero".

Hahahahaha! And OldSkool was only worried about his floss chart.........................

When I was in-residence many times I heard the phrase "All the resources of the way international are being invested in you in your training!"

Really? All $54 million?

So yet another mindless, groundless, mantra thrown about to help guilt and control the numb minds of the unsuspecting.

The only way this is in any part a true statement is due to the level of extreme micromanagement that is the habitual practice of Rosalie. She knows the minute details of what every staff member is working on and approves them all. So the main question involved with this kind of manipulative bribery implied in the above statement is

"WHY"?????????

In no other organization do you have the President micromanaging everything to this extreme level. In a healthy organization, the resources involved in any project are at the level of and appropriate to the project. However, in TWI this is not the case. You have a matriarch, with Queen Bee dictating everything.

Get a fricken life, stop micromanaging everyone's life, and invest the resources of TWI in something that will make a difference, like the cessation of putting out all that mindless drivel on the STS teachings, Way Mags, and even classes. Not that putting out teachings, mags, and classes are bad, just put all the resources toward putting out something with a little better quality that will represent Biblical research, not LCM's outline of a class implemented.

You lied on your floss chart??? Now I really think less of you. LOL! :dance:

I should repent but I just can't find it in myself to feel bad about it. :anim-smile:

I think someone making another record their dental hygiene on a piece of paper hanging in public is the one who should repent! :blink: And above all cease and desist. :smilie_kool_aid:

But the question begs to be asked...if the way international is investing all the resources of the ministry into the in-residentured way corpse trainees then why do they need spiritual partners, who give monies on their behalf? Sounds like they are investing the resources of the trainees partnership. Ehh...but what do I know? <_<

But the question begs to be asked...if the way international is investing all the resources of the ministry into the in-residentured way corpse trainees then why do they need spiritual partners, who give monies on their behalf? Sounds like they are investing the resources of the trainees partnership.

I guess I need to expand the part in the literal according to usage where it says

and at times even what could be considered a "negative" need (on a scale that includes numbers less than zero) in those found at the bottom of the hierarchy.

But the question begs to be asked...if the way international is investing all the resources of the ministry into the in-residentured way corpse trainees then why do they need spiritual partners, who give monies on their behalf? Sounds like they are investing the resources of the trainees partnership. Ehh...but what do I know? <_<

I thought the word was "res-indentured"..

:biglaugh: