GreaseSpot Cafe

Someone Turn Off the Lights

skyrider

On another thread, I reviewed that $29,000 paid advertisement with spokesman Terry Bradshaw and the blathering of Rosalie.....John Rupp......Harve Platig.....Jean-Yves DeLisle....and the fake 'research department' staged portrayal. Embarrassing and phoney come to mind in describing the pathetic attempt.

Someone.....please turn off the lights at twi. Reminds me of those Ernest Angley services that we used to laugh at decades ago.....Click here

Don't the board of directors LISTEN to the feedback that their Sunday services are B-O-R-I-N-G when the 'teacher' reads the script? Or, do the bobble-headed staff just nod in agreement before scurrying back to their trailers to drink Boones Farm wine?

Plastic smiles are in fashion. Script-reading is synonymous with 'walking by the spirit.' And, regurgitating the blue book is heralded as 'biblical research'.......ya know, re-searching the truths to make them your own.

That 1970's movie, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest was on tv a couple of days ago, and I couldn't help but snicker at the rules in the mental institution and Nurse Ratchet [a ratchet is a tool that only allows movement in one direction]. Well, welcome to The Way International.....no walking by the spirit is, technically, allowed. In the end, only Chief Bromdan escapes and heads out to freedom.

Someone.....please turn off the lights at twi.

<_<

Don't the board of directors LISTEN to the feedback that their Sunday services are B-O-R-I-N-G when the 'teacher' reads the script?

No they do not listen. And most people, given the chance, will not speak up. the board of dummies, and I am sure some here can verify, are quite pleased with the way things are.

Many years ago, I tried to find the way on the internet, all roads lead to the GreaseSpot Cafe, but what are all these offshoots, like the one I just read in this tread, that stuff is more scarier then the way, maybe their is a link to a thread on is offshoot?

Someone.....please turn off the lights at twi. Reminds me of those Ernest Angley services that we used to laugh at decades ago.....Click here

Totally off topic.... My Dad does the BEST Ernest Angley impression.

EVIL DEMONS BEGONE!!!!!!! (Someone should try that move on Rosalie - slap her on the forehead and see if the demons leave...)

Totally off topic.... My Dad does the BEST Ernest Angley impression.

EVIL DEMONS BEGONE!!!!!!! (Someone should try that move on Rosalie - slap her on the forehead and see if the demons leave...)

Jesus I know, and Paul I know,.......... But You RR have been relegated to insignifigance.....!