GreaseSpot Cafe

Mark and Avoid

HAPe4me

This is about Westboro Baptist, but sounds oh too familiar. The Mark and Avoid revelations start about 5:15 into the video.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50r0CnKq7_k?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50r0CnKq7_k?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50r0CnKq7_k?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Deja vue all over again!

I had a gentleman from TWI, graduate of the WC spouse program and his little wife, a 6th WC grad, tell me they would boot their 3 year old daughter down the driveway to the street and out of their lives and never think of her again if she interfered with their ability to "do The Word." Probably would have, too.

And these people call themselves Christians? They are worse than the jihadists of 9/11/2001 because they should know better!

WG

Very sad people who so completely misunderstand their God.

A different group, but same tactic:

Wwatched a doco on TV last night (rare for me, I don't have a TV) about the "Church of Scientology." A couple of escapees were talking about the tactics used by that organization. Went further than the clip Hap posted; the Scientologists had gorgeous surroundings - in fact, a beautiful prison camp. Everything was video'd and used against them. Smear tactics, and extreme M&A tactics too.

Control by fear and intimidation. That's all these groups have.

So different from freewill submission.

Can't help but wonder what the poor little kids on Hap's video are going to turn into in a couple of decades, if they don't see what their oldest sibling saw.

hmm..

seems the "druids" are far more understanding..

different thread, yes. Relevance here? I think so..

very interesting..

they don't seem to care if an individual has figured out that the individual is too small to define an almighty..

Where do they get the money to do this travel and smear-as-you-go campaign, anyway?

Why, it's their "abundant sharing" at work, of course.

Now here's a couple faces you can trust:

post-410-014608200 1286322270_thumb.jpg

No offense - well, what the heck, let's be honest....how did those two bring this into the world? Maybe it's just envy - slack jawed doorknob says "dump the cute one". Maybe it's for the best - for her - in the long run to get some distance from that horde, but it's hard to believe

post-410-001858200 1286322291_thumb.jpg

I'm sure that many Christians will feel that this puts a bad name on their faith. I don't. It's a clear opportunity to point out the absurdities of this kind of thinking.

I would agree. But those of different faiths might not think so..

who gets the airtime on the nightly news show? Seems to be most offensive morons like this.. or the lone numbnuts threatening to publicly burn Korans..

*we* must appear to be savages.. mostly living in quaint houses.